Highway in the Sky

Bildmouse

<font color=teal>Where does the time go!<br><font
Hoping to get ressies for this in September. Has anyone done it in September. There is nothing scheduled for it past June. How soon do they start scheduling?

There is no guarantee that they will continue it past June. I called the other day and they had no idea if they would have further dates.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That's looks amazing, thank you for the link. We are going back in December.... I hope it continues! We are booked for the brunch at the Contemporary, and are excited for that one also. Well, I hope you enjoy your evening in September! Please be sure to let us all know how it was:flower1:

I'm glad it's been extended! We are going just adults for a weekend in October for our 5th Anniversary, so I hope it's available on October 28th!

So excited that they extended it! we have it for September 16th...cannot wait! hope to see some of you there...I'm a total people person so watch out..lol

Just booked our reservation on September 27!! We were most looking forward to this so I'm thrilled they finally released September dates.

I am wanting to do this for my trip in December, does anyone know that may have done this in the past would it be unusual as a solo diner to do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter