Hillary's Christmas Wedding PJ/Disneymoon@WL!**UPDATE 1/10! ***

Congratulations! Loving your planning journal!:surfweb:

Thanks so much for reading!

hillary.congrats!!!!!
Im gonna miss you in wdw by 1day!!!

I love both dresses...we would love to see pics of you in them both!!

I love the BM flip flop & matching purse...Payless huh...i love that store!!!

The BM dresses are really beautiful!!

I love your shoes!!!! Shoes rule, especially ones that sparkle!!!

hey....you should come up to chicago.....i work for a psych office & we are ALWAYS adding new drs & therapist.....we are bursting at the seams up here;)

cant wait to hear more
:goodvibes

Thanks so much for reading and all your comments! And yes I love some Payless! And I def knew I wanted shoes that sparkled, even if they really won't show that much!
And I would LOVE to come to Chicago, that's actually on our list of places to visit one day. I wish it was that easy to find jobs around here, that's why I went straight back to get my Masters since I had such a hard time finding a job w/just a Bachelors. I will always love Psychology though.

hi hillary! :)

just wanted to say hi and thanks for sharing your planning with us! the bed and breakfast looks so gorgeous! I'm sure it will all be lots of fun!

I'll be back to read more! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading! I will be updating later today hopefully!

Everything Is Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Thanks so much! Glad you're reading!

I just wanted to jump on here and post real quick since I've been gone. We went to the beach for a whole week and just got back last night. Was SO nice to have a long vacation. My parents go to Hunting Island, SC (near Hilton Head, and Charleston, SC) for 2 weeks every summer so Andy and I got to go stay w/them longer than usual this year bc I'm not working this summer bc I was so overloaded w/summer school and planning the wedding. He had to go back to work Wed-Fri but it was still a nice trip. Anyway, I will update some more later today.
Oh AND I will share some good news now...we have been stressing out about finding an apartment, we both live at home right now saving money and stuff. So we found where we wanted to live and had already done all the application stuff, they just didnt have anything available and Andy was stressing b/c he was worried we wouldnt get anything. We had applied for a 2 story, 2 bdrm/1.5 ba townhouse. I had first liked just the one story bigger apt w/2 bdrom and 2 whole baths, but they are a little bit more and way harder to come by. ANYWAY, he called me Wed and told me he had called the company and they told him it would be the end of September at least before they had anything. So of course he was stressing. Well then Friday morning they called him and said they had something, but it wasn't what we had wanted. They told him the apt number, so since he was leaving early to come back to the beach he drove by to see it at noon. And it was the best apartment in there! It was the one story 2 br/2 ba, and its on the end so its more private, AND, it has extra parking. We had seen that exact apt one day we drove through there and said it was the best apartment in the complex, and its ours!! He went straight to the office to pay the deposit and put it on hold. So they gave us September 17th as our move in day! You just don't know how exciting this is for us, we have seriously been stressing about finding something. We wanted to get it a few months before we're married just to get all of our stuff moved in and set up before then. Plus he's just really really ready to get moved back out of his parent's house. So this just made my entire week. Not only did we finally get something but its the apartment that I really wanted to begin with! Just thought I'd share my excitement w/all of you.
More updates later. Thanks again for reading!

congrats on the apartment - sounds beautiful!! and it sounds like you are having a great vacation!! boy, could I use one right about now! :goodvibes

Michelle :cloud9:

Hi guys! Hope everyone is having a great day! The weather here has been beautiful, hot as heck, but nice and sunny. I've been trying to finish unpacking and cleaning up some since I got home Sunday but alas, the dis keeps sucking me in and I end up spending hours surfing around on here.
So anyway, I thought I would update some more. I had initially decided to start this as mainly a Pre-Trip report for the honeymoon, but I couldn't wait so I figured since it's so early I would add in all my planning stuff too because I love getting feedback as well, and I figured I could space it out over the next four months or so!
anyway, here's some more stuff for ya...
I have CURLY hair, which is quite unmanageable at times. I have been thinking more about that than alot of things, how I'm going to do my hair. I straighten it most of the time but it takes forever, plus its very prone to just curl up again and get frizzy so I really want to just curl it really pretty. I also like it more down so I've been looking mostly at half up/half down styles, possibly an updo. I dunno. I don't want to be worrying about my hair all night I know that. anyway, here are some ideas I have found. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

hair-long12.jpg

curly.jpg

curly-1.jpg

lowponyhair.jpg

I really like this updo too...
curlybackup.jpg

updo.jpg

I'm going to go soon for a trial and see what my stylist thinks and can come up with. I just have this fear of it turning out horrible. For my senior prom, I had this great vision of it being curly and pretty and it was just awful, but it was too late to do anything. It frizzed so bad it just looked a big mess, and I am scared of that happening on my wedding day!

I just looked at the David's site and this picture was on their main page. I dont have any of these dresses I just love the colors and this is kinda how I picture mine...

davidswedding.jpg

For jewelry I know I want pearls and pretty basic. I looove pearls, I actually got a really beautiful pair of earrings for Christmas this past year and may just wear them, they are just basic studs, not too big, not too small. But I don't know if they are enough. I really like these...

pearlearrings.jpg

And I like something like this for a necklace...

dillardspearlnecklace.jpg

And I am in LOVE with this, from TIFFANY'S! Just don't love the $200 price tag.

pearlnecklace.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Hello ladies!
I'm kinda wanting to finish up most of this planning stuff so I can get on to the DISNEYMOON talk! It's sad but I kinda feel like I'm more excited for going to Disney than the wedding itself. Not really, I can't wait to get married but I am REALLY REALLY excited about going.
Anyway...here are some flower pictures I have saved for what I like...

I love this bouquet

cmasbou.jpg

flowers.jpg

minebouq-1.jpg

redpurp.jpg

I love these darker colors, they are all kinda different but I like them all. BUT, I also looooove pink, and have recently been finding ways of adding more pink into it. Since I had picked December for the date, it was almost natural we started looking so much into red. But the more I thought about it I almost got depressed bc I'm not a fan of red really, it just made sense for the holidays and I just thought that it wasn't reflecting me or my personality. I LOVE brighter colors and pink is my favorite, everyone knows that about me. I knew that I wouldnt be happy if I didn't incorporate pink into it. So anyway, even though its a holiday/winter wedding we have found ways to lean more towards pink and brown tones than just red. SO, I also loooove these flowers as well...

pink.jpg

My favorite pink flowers are peonies, if I was having a spring wedding I would w/out a doubt have those. I love them but I don't know if they will work right for a December wedding.

pink2.jpg

I also love the look of this, this is more what I see it looking like, using the reds and pinks together.

redcenter.jpg

reds.jpg

And I absolutely love this for the groomsmen

bout.jpg

So I'm not sure how it will all come together. The lady who is doing my flowers is AWESOME. I've known her forever, my brother and her son have been best friends since childhood. She has a small boutique here and does flowers as well. She has a very unique and very trendy way of putting stuff together so I know they will be awesome. She also told us she tends to use alot of greenery and candles as well instead of overboard on the flowers so I'm trusting her to make it beautiful.

Other random stuff...

I like this for the pews
pew.jpg

Toasting flutes and serving set, they are Jubilee by Lenox, I fell in LOVE w/them and they went on sale at Macy's and I had to have them. It's the pearls...

glasses.jpg

dessertset.jpg

Well that's all for now, I have a few more reception type things that I will add later. I'm taking a break at the moment from cleaning and packing some stuff up and I need to get back to it! DF is off tommorow so I'm trying to persuade him into taking me to see License to Wed or Hairspray tonight!

Hillary everything looks so beautiful! I can't wait to see which dress you decide on!
I am also glad to read about another couple who isn't big on having so many fancy meals...the table service kind. We are not too big on following an itinerary either so I'll be stressing about making ADRs because of that!

Congratulations! You are doing a great job with all of the planning...so organized!

Hi Hillary! Everything looks so nice, I love love love the colors:)

hi Hillary! everything looks lovely and I like the pearl theme - your flutes are beautiful! as for the necklace, the Tiffany one is gorgeous. just remember it's a timeless piece and may be worth the price tag and more in years to come. I think it would look stunning! :thumbsup2

Congratulations!! Everything you have chosen sounds great!! As far as the wedding dresses, both are beautiful and i'm sure you will look just stunning regardless of which one you pick! The church and reception site are beautiful, I love that charm in the decor! I understand your hair problem.... i have the opposite problem, my hair is stick straight, you curl it, spray it and within five seconds it falls flat, sticks to my head, its horrible! I'm sure you will find a beautiful style that will look great for you!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Hillary everything looks so beautiful! I can't wait to see which dress you decide on!
I am also glad to read about another couple who isn't big on having so many fancy meals...the table service kind. We are not too big on following an itinerary either so I'll be stressing about making ADRs because of that!

Congratulations! You are doing a great job with all of the planning...so organized!

Thanks for reading! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't do the ADRs every night and all the fancy meals. I think its awesome, and wish we could one day, it's just not in our budget right now. We have tons of fun though, having more CS meals and just going wherever whenever. I am planning on making a few special ones, it IS our honeymoon. Thanks for the compliments, I don't think I'm that organized, but thanks for thinking so!

Hi Hillary! Everything looks so nice, I love love love the colors:)

Thanks for reading Lynn!! I love love love YOUR colors, pink is my FAVORITE.

hi Hillary! everything looks lovely and I like the pearl theme - your flutes are beautiful! as for the necklace, the Tiffany one is gorgeous. just remember it's a timeless piece and may be worth the price tag and more in years to come. I think it would look stunning! :thumbsup2

Thanks for keeping up w/me! I loooove pearls, its kind of an underlying theme I'm going for. I keep telling myself that same thing about the necklace....we'll see.

Congratulations!! Everything you have chosen sounds great!! As far as the wedding dresses, both are beautiful and i'm sure you will look just stunning regardless of which one you pick! The church and reception site are beautiful, I love that charm in the decor! I understand your hair problem.... i have the opposite problem, my hair is stick straight, you curl it, spray it and within five seconds it falls flat, sticks to my head, its horrible! I'm sure you will find a beautiful style that will look great for you!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Thanks for reading and the compliments! Your so sweet! I love the reception site too, I'm having a few little doubts that it may be too small but I'd rather it be small and "cozy" than so huge and everyone be lost in a big room. We'll see how it turns out. And I think we all have issues w/our hair, its a girl thing!

Thanks for those who have been reading! I have some updates to add, we registered Wednesday (boooooo on BBB), and I had my first appt w/looking at cakes yesterday. I'm waiting on DF to come over and we'll prob be at the lake most of the weekend, but I'll try to update soon! I keep getting distracted by all the other awesome TRs on here, and unfortanantly, the drama that has gone on, but I love this place and am really enjoying "meeting" so many awesome ladies on here!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

While I am not a Disney bride to be, I am a Disney wife. I love coming to read the threads here and yours caught my eye. I got married on 12/8/01 at 6pm in a candlelight ceremony and got all tingly when I read that. How exciting for you. We got married in the church I had gone to for many years. We didn't have to do much decorating since the chapel was full of Poincettias, which were just beautiful under candlelight. I haven't read your whole report yet, but wanted to wish you tons of pixie dust from one December bride to another.

Suzanne princess:

Another December bride here, 12/30/88. I know it's been 19 years..WOW to write that makes it even more real.

Our bridesmaid's dresses were dark blue, but the church was decorated for Christmas with Christmas trees on the altar. All we did was add bows and candles on every other pew. The candles were on a pole (difficult to explain, but beautiful). It was a 5:00 ceremony and in December in Atlanta, it starts to get dark then.

I'm planning a Vow Renewal at WDW 12/08. I'm just hoping my husband will go along. If we do it, I think I'll just have one attendant each and I think she will wear red (because it's Christmas). I would love to do it at the Polynesian outside (Sunset Pointe?)

We also don't do ADR's. We kinda fly by the seat of our pants and aren't big eaters. Snackers, yes. I would love to try LeCellier and the Coral Reef, though.

Good luck to you and can't wait to read more.

While I am not a Disney bride to be, I am a Disney wife. I love coming to read the threads here and yours caught my eye. I got married on 12/8/01 at 6pm in a candlelight ceremony and got all tingly when I read that. How exciting for you. We got married in the church I had gone to for many years. We didn't have to do much decorating since the chapel was full of Poincettias, which were just beautiful under candlelight. I haven't read your whole report yet, but wanted to wish you tons of pixie dust from one December bride to another.

Suzanne princess:

Thanks so much for reading! How cool that we share wedding dates! Thanks so much for the well wishes, and for joining in my journal!

Another December bride here, 12/30/88. I know it's been 19 years..WOW to write that makes it even more real.

Our bridesmaid's dresses were dark blue, but the church was decorated for Christmas with Christmas trees on the altar. All we did was add bows and candles on every other pew. The candles were on a pole (difficult to explain, but beautiful). It was a 5:00 ceremony and in December in Atlanta, it starts to get dark then.

I'm planning a Vow Renewal at WDW 12/08. I'm just hoping my husband will go along. If we do it, I think I'll just have one attendant each and I think she will wear red (because it's Christmas). I would love to do it at the Polynesian outside (Sunset Pointe?)

We also don't do ADR's. We kinda fly by the seat of our pants and aren't big eaters. Snackers, yes. I would love to try LeCellier and the Coral Reef, though.

Good luck to you and can't wait to read more.

Thanks for reading! Your wedding sounded beautiful! And good luck w/the Vow Renewal, I'm hoping for one of those one day too! And YAY for other people who enjoy spontaneity!
subscribing...

Thanks so much for reading!

OY I've been so busy lately I haven't been updating, but I'm about to add some more....

OoooK. Time for some more updates!

The past few weeks have been CRAZY busy. I start fall semester next week so we've been trying to get alot done before then. And on top of that DF is moving into our new apartment next month so we've been looking for new furniture and trying to get all that settled too, as well as me looking for a new job. So, it's obviously been busy. BUT I have lots of new stuff to show!

I thought I had decided what invitation I wanted, just hadn't ordered it, but it's a good thing we waited bc I COMPETELY changed my mind! I thought I wanted one w/snowflakes or something Christmasy but I decided it was a bit cheesy, not the look I'm going for, more elegant...SO, this is what we ended up with...

invitation.gif

It's a pocketfold, and the paper is SO much prettier in person. The envelope part is this really pretty shimmery gold color, and the invitation paper is a white. And then all the wording will be "claret" (deep red). And the font we chose is sooooo pretty. It also won't have that symbol thing. The picture sucks b/c the sample they have is SO not pretty but the real one will be. They are also adding a claret border around the invitation to add some more color to it. Just a red line all the way around. And we're also using a holiday wording, basically...

"In the spirit of peace and joy this holiday season...."

and then all the standard wording. I'm really excited. They are so elegant and pretty.

And then we also decided on the cake. I had made a few appts w/different people, but the first place I went to I just fell in love w/her. The lady just had the best personality, she's got one of the best reputations in town, and some of the best prices. SO, I didn't even meet w/the others. We talked for almost 2 hours and b/w her, my mom, and I, we came up w/an awesome design that I love. I can't find a picture of exactly what it will look like but I can explain it.
First, it will be four round layers. The cake itself will be a very pale pink, like a very pale rose. The cake will also have dots all over it, like this

cakesimilar3.jpg

The dots will be a light brown/tan color. It will also have a bow similiar to that on top, but in the deep wine color I'm using.
Then, instead of having ribbon going around the bottom of each layer, it will be going down, like this...

cakesimiliar2.jpg

Those will also be the deep wine color. And then I'm going to have an initial cake topper (H), but instead of being on the top, the second layer of the cake will set back some, so the H will be placed on the bottom layer. Hard to explain, but this is similiar, except it will be on the bottom layer..

caketopperlayer.jpg

It's really hard to picture it, but she drew it out for me w/color and everything and its going to be beautiful. We haven't decided yet on the groom's cake. Andy is a goof so he wants something fun. I told him she had a picture of one she did that was a full size original Nintendo, and he about freaked. So we may do that. We're still talking about it.

We were going to order these kits that come w/3 sparklers, a box of matches and pre-cut ribbon, but very quickly realized that its MUCH cheaper to buy it all separately.

sparklerkit.jpg

So we ordered sparklers and matchboxes and are going to find ribbon. We will attach 2 sparklers to the box and then tie w/ribbon. We are going to change it up though and instead of using them as we leave, they are going to line up as we arrive at the reception. We are going to have a horse drawn carriage

wisteriacarriage.jpg

take us from the church down the street to the reception, and then when we walk up the lawn everyone will line up w/the sparklers. And since we have the horse and carriage for 3 hrs, we can keep it there and some of the children and/or couples can ride it around the block.

As for favors, I was going to make these for everyone...

hotchocfavor.jpg

but I think I've decided they are going to be far too time consuming to do. I may make a few for gifts b/c I really love the idea, but I just don't know if I can get it done. She my mom and I were playing around w/this idea...

cakeplateboxes.jpg

Having gift boxes on a cake plate like this. Then we were talking about the personalized m&m's...

mandmbox.jpg

This is the way they come gift wrapped from their site. Which would be ALOT for us to order that many. SO, we are going to just order bags of them, and then get boxes and ribbon ourselves, and attach it w/a tag and use the cake plates. I think it will look really pretty. Here's what they will look like...

ourmms.jpg

SO, I think that's about all I got for now. My dress(s) are supposed to come in this week, so hopefully I will get a call soon and be able to go try them on and decide finally! I also may be adding a 3rd bridesmaid which would be great, I will add details later on that!

Oh and I don't know if I already shared or not but here is our rings...

kirkkara.jpg

I've already shown my E-ring but here is my wedding band along w/it.

And his...

mildgrainband.gif

We got the milgrain to match mine.

I've had his for awhile and he is going to pay mine off Wednesday so that will be taken care of too!

Thanks for anyone who has stuck around with me!

hey Hillary,

I hopped on to your Pre-trip because I need more excitement in my life. December is a great month I am excited for you. Funny thing about the colors. DF wants the deep reds and wines, but I thought it was not as good for a Spring wedding and I lean more towards the baby pinks. I think I have changed my mind about it and am willing to work with his love for red roses. he really likes them.

I love the first dress! I like the second one too, though.

Okay catch up with you later. the invites super cool, your shoes... I am looking for similar ones.... where did you find those again?

I cant wait for any update....:thumbsup2

OoooK. Time for some more updates!

The past few weeks have been CRAZY busy. I start fall semester next week so we've been trying to get alot done before then. And on top of that DF is moving into our new apartment next month so we've been looking for new furniture and trying to get all that settled too, as well as me looking for a new job. So, it's obviously been busy. BUT I have lots of new stuff to show!

I thought I had decided what invitation I wanted, just hadn't ordered it, but it's a good thing we waited bc I COMPETELY changed my mind! I thought I wanted one w/snowflakes or something Christmasy but I decided it was a bit cheesy, not the look I'm going for, more elegant...SO, this is what we ended up with...

invitation.gif

It's a pocketfold, and the paper is SO much prettier in person. The envelope part is this really pretty shimmery gold color, and the invitation paper is a white. And then all the wording will be "claret" (deep red). And the font we chose is sooooo pretty. It also won't have that symbol thing. The picture sucks b/c the sample they have is SO not pretty but the real one will be. They are also adding a claret border around the invitation to add some more color to it. Just a red line all the way around. And we're also using a holiday wording, basically...

"In the spirit of peace and joy this holiday season...."

and then all the standard wording. I'm really excited. They are so elegant and pretty.

And then we also decided on the cake. I had made a few appts w/different people, but the first place I went to I just fell in love w/her. The lady just had the best personality, she's got one of the best reputations in town, and some of the best prices. SO, I didn't even meet w/the others. We talked for almost 2 hours and b/w her, my mom, and I, we came up w/an awesome design that I love. I can't find a picture of exactly what it will look like but I can explain it.
First, it will be four round layers. The cake itself will be a very pale pink, like a very pale rose. The cake will also have dots all over it, like this

cakesimilar3.jpg

The dots will be a light brown/tan color. It will also have a bow similiar to that on top, but in the deep wine color I'm using.
Then, instead of having ribbon going around the bottom of each layer, it will be going down, like this...

cakesimiliar2.jpg

Those will also be the deep wine color. And then I'm going to have an initial cake topper (H), but instead of being on the top, the second layer of the cake will set back some, so the H will be placed on the bottom layer. Hard to explain, but this is similiar, except it will be on the bottom layer..

caketopperlayer.jpg

It's really hard to picture it, but she drew it out for me w/color and everything and its going to be beautiful. We haven't decided yet on the groom's cake. Andy is a goof so he wants something fun. I told him she had a picture of one she did that was a full size original Nintendo, and he about freaked. So we may do that. We're still talking about it.

We were going to order these kits that come w/3 sparklers, a box of matches and pre-cut ribbon, but very quickly realized that its MUCH cheaper to buy it all separately.

sparklerkit.jpg

So we ordered sparklers and matchboxes and are going to find ribbon. We will attach 2 sparklers to the box and then tie w/ribbon. We are going to change it up though and instead of using them as we leave, they are going to line up as we arrive at the reception. We are going to have a horse drawn carriage

wisteriacarriage.jpg

take us from the church down the street to the reception, and then when we walk up the lawn everyone will line up w/the sparklers. And since we have the horse and carriage for 3 hrs, we can keep it there and some of the children and/or couples can ride it around the block.

As for favors, I was going to make these for everyone...

hotchocfavor.jpg

but I think I've decided they are going to be far too time consuming to do. I may make a few for gifts b/c I really love the idea, but I just don't know if I can get it done. She my mom and I were playing around w/this idea...

cakeplateboxes.jpg

Having gift boxes on a cake plate like this. Then we were talking about the personalized m&m's...

mandmbox.jpg

This is the way they come gift wrapped from their site. Which would be ALOT for us to order that many. SO, we are going to just order bags of them, and then get boxes and ribbon ourselves, and attach it w/a tag and use the cake plates. I think it will look really pretty. Here's what they will look like...

ourmms.jpg

SO, I think that's about all I got for now. My dress(s) are supposed to come in this week, so hopefully I will get a call soon and be able to go try them on and decide finally! I also may be adding a 3rd bridesmaid which would be great, I will add details later on that!

Oh and I don't know if I already shared or not but here is our rings...

kirkkara.jpg

I've already shown my E-ring but here is my wedding band along w/it.

And his...

mildgrainband.gif

We got the milgrain to match mine.

I've had his for awhile and he is going to pay mine off Wednesday so that will be taken care of too!

Thanks for anyone who has stuck around with me!

We'll be at Disney World at the same time for our Disneymoons!

hey Hillary,

I hopped on to your Pre-trip because I need more excitement in my life. December is a great month I am excited for you. Funny thing about the colors. DF wants the deep reds and wines, but I thought it was not as good for a Spring wedding and I lean more towards the baby pinks. I think I have changed my mind about it and am willing to work with his love for red roses. he really likes them.

I love the first dress! I like the second one too, though.

Okay catch up with you later. the invites super cool, your shoes... I am looking for similar ones.... where did you find those again?

I cant wait for any update....:thumbsup2

Thanks for joining in!! I love all shades of pink too! For a spring wedding I know I would have used baby pinks and browns, and some pale green. You could still use pinks and just add in some deep red roses or something for DF.

I got my shoes at a boutique here, they are Onyx brand, I think Dillards and some other dept stores carry them. I LOVE them! They are so sparkly and COMFORTABLE too, they have really great cushioning in them! I will still be wearing my Target flip flops for the reception though!

We'll be at Disney World at the same time for our Disneymoons!

VERY cool!! It seems like there is going to be alot of disney brides/mooners there in December! IMO it is the best time to go, so it def worked out for us to go on our hm at WDW! Where are you staying??

Thanks for everyone who is still reading!! I'm trying to think of any other wedding details that I've left out! I know I don't have alot of flower/decoration details, but we haven't done all that w/my florist yet. We need to meet w/her soon! And we haven't finalized things w/my caterer yet either...I know we're just doing heavy hordeurves (sp?), maybe some stations. Just don't have the details yet!

My dress(s) are supposed to be here ANY day, I can't wait to get that decided. I know whichever of the two dresses I pick will be beautiful!

I want to start adding in my DISNEYMOON planning here soon, I'm trying to get our "loose itinerary" figured out here soon, I got Tour Guide Mike and I LOVE it, it's just kinda overwhelming and I haven't had alot of time to sit down and think about it all. We're not doing the DP so I'm not making alot of ADR's, but I'm going to make a few, so I really need to get that done soon! I'm also HOPING for a good room only discount to come out soon. All of the recent ones they've come out with are for packages only and we already have 7 day tickets left over from our 10 day ones in May.

I start back to school today, my first class is at 5 so I need to get going. Thanks for reading!:goodvibes

Thanks for joining in!! I love all shades of pink too! For a spring wedding I know I would have used baby pinks and browns, and some pale green. You could still use pinks and just add in some deep red roses or something for DF.

I got my shoes at a boutique here, they are Onyx brand, I think Dillards and some other dept stores carry them. I LOVE them! They are so sparkly and COMFORTABLE too, they have really great cushioning in them! I will still be wearing my Target flip flops for the reception though!

VERY cool!! It seems like there is going to be alot of disney brides/mooners there in December! IMO it is the best time to go, so it def worked out for us to go on our hm at WDW! Where are you staying??

Thanks for everyone who is still reading!! I'm trying to think of any other wedding details that I've left out! I know I don't have alot of flower/decoration details, but we haven't done all that w/my florist yet. We need to meet w/her soon! And we haven't finalized things w/my caterer yet either...I know we're just doing heavy hordeurves (sp?), maybe some stations. Just don't have the details yet!

My dress(s) are supposed to be here ANY day, I can't wait to get that decided. I know whichever of the two dresses I pick will be beautiful!

I want to start adding in my DISNEYMOON planning here soon, I'm trying to get our "loose itinerary" figured out here soon, I got Tour Guide Mike and I LOVE it, it's just kinda overwhelming and I haven't had alot of time to sit down and think about it all. We're not doing the DP so I'm not making alot of ADR's, but I'm going to make a few, so I really need to get that done soon! I'm also HOPING for a good room only discount to come out soon. All of the recent ones they've come out with are for packages only and we already have 7 day tickets left over from our 10 day ones in May.

I start back to school today, my first class is at 5 so I need to get going. Thanks for reading!:goodvibes

We are staying at the Contemporary in a Magic Kingdom view room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter