Hilton Head 10 Day Vacation Trip Report

Does anyone think my daughter could play Princess Merida from Brave?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

nickspace

DIS Veteran
This afternoon we just returned from a 10 night stay at Disney's HHI Resort and we had an excellent time. I am tired now but will try to share about the trip in the next few days if anyone is interested. For now I will include our family picture from the trip. Have a nice evening everyone.

I just noticed that the date on the photo is not correct. Oh well...

ps... Do anyone think my daughter could play Princess Merida from Brave?

IMG_1339.jpg

I would love to hear about your trip! My kids look to be about the same ages as yours and I would love to know how they liked it and what they enjoyed the most. The kids have been a little resistant to the idea of HH for the simple reason that it is not WDW. I would like to reassure them that there would be plenty to do there. Great family pic and yes, your daughter could be in Brave!

I would love to hear about your trip! My kids look to be about the same ages as yours and I would love to know how they liked it and what they enjoyed the most. The kids have been a little resistant to the idea of HH for the simple reason that it is not WDW. I would like to reassure them that there would be plenty to do there. Great family pic and yes, your daughter could be in Brave!

My boys prefer Hilton Head and my daughter prefers Disney World but they still enjoy each. I have found that it depends of the person as to what location they prefer.

There is plenty to do at HHI and it is a great place for older children/teens. The teen events are usually attended by younger teens so that didn't work out very well but don't let that deter you from planning a vacation there. We were there for 10 nights and never were bored. Here is a list of things that we did to occupy our time.

1. Disney Beach
2. Martinsville Beach... Lots of shells and critters
3. Swimming Pool & Hot Tub
3. Pool/Billiards
4. Shuffleboard
5. Fishing Pier... We caught crabs and even a small shark
6. Disney Activities... I enjoyed the naturalist activity to Martinsville Beach
7. Shopping
8. Attended Sunday Worship at a Local Church
9. We only ate out once at Fudruckers but used our kitchen to prepare easy meals. If you choose to eat out there are more than enough restaurants to choose from.
10. Family Volleyball at the Beach House Pool
11. Walking
12. Board Games
13. Relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14. Fireworks
15. so forth

I realize that it is nothing like DW but it provides so much more than your typical beach rental. There is enough to do if you choose to participate.

We just arrived back too on July 1st! Love your family photo by the marsh!! Making a mental note to do that next year!!

Looking forward to your trip report - was on here looking thinking if I had enough time to post one myself. We loved our 8 night stay at HHI and already thinking of trying to stretch it to 10 next year. We really enjoy it there!!

Sorry I have not written more. Life has just been way too busy. I guess I need more time away! :thumbsup2

Great pic of the fam!

Looking forward to hear more about your trip, as soon as you get the time :)
My family is getting ready to got to HHI in October, we're so excited.

I have plans to cook in the room, I saw that you listed "easy meals" as things to prepare in the room, I'm trying to think of easy, healthy meals for our visit, perhaps you could make a suggestion or two :stir:

thanks.
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter