Hitipi dip - feta dip at Spoodles, found it!

Gosh this sounds good to me. What did they serve with it. I know the recipe suggests pita bread.

I LOVE this dip. Thank you so much for posting the link to the recipe! :D

they served it with a basket of yummy soft breads...I would imagine it would be good with just about any bread.

I also forgot to mention that I found this totally by accident. I just put in a search at Hotbot for "hitipi" and the first one to come up on the list was the Spoodles chef! How weird is that?

Well I think I am going to give this a try this weekend. I have some friends coming over for a baking day at my house. They love feta. It could be something good for us to munch on. I will let you guys know about the results. :)

Oooh Oooh Oooh! I just had some of that dip recently and it was yummy! Thanks for finding and posting the recipe. :D

I finally made this! I doubled the recipe because I didn't think it looked like it would make enough....one IS enough! lol

For the garlic puree I just put some cloves through a garlic press. I have to say that I love garlic but I would NOT use a full Tbs again...I think I would start with 2 tsp. and add a little if it needed more. I think 2 tsp. will be plenty.

It was strong but it was yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter