Ho... Ho... Ho... Doing Solo in December! Anybody else?

My golf group has their annual 4-day tournament there the weekend of 12/5-12/8 and I plan on staying the rest of that week for my Dis-fix, and to meet up with my Disfriends :goodvibes

I will be at Pop , Dec 10th-15th :)

Haven't confirmed travel plans for December yet but my dates will be somewhat similar to Angy's. I may arrive earlier, but otherwise similar. . .

I possibly could be there in early December too, haven't made concrete plans yet, but looking at the week of the 8th.

My golf group has their annual 4-day tournament there the weekend of 12/5-12/8 and I plan on staying the rest of that week for my Dis-fix, and to meet up with my Disfriends :goodvibes

:stir: :woohoo: :yay:

Hello Ms Darcy :) and it looks like Ms Tracy will be there as well....My oh my....:):) heheheheh

Hello Ms Angy :) miss ya girlie. . .and your guy with his witty comments. . .It should be a fun meet up. . .that's all I am saying on the subject. . .lol

Hugs away. . .

Fun meet up indeed!!! Yay!

I'll be making my regular MouseFest visit again this year. I haven't finalized the dates, but they'll most likely be Dec. 10-16. :)

I'll be there Dec 11-17, but it's not a solo trip. Celebrating my dad's 80th birthday. We will be staying at POP. Would love to meet up with some of you DisPeeps. :goodvibes

I am seriously considering taking my first solo trip this December for Mousefest.

I'll be there Dec 11-17, but it's not a solo trip. Celebrating my dad's 80th birthday. We will be staying at POP. Would love to meet up with some of you DisPeeps. :goodvibes
Cool that your dad is visiting WDW.:thumbsup2 Took my dad (in his 70s at the time) to DL many years ago, unfortunately he did not share my enthusiasm for Disney parks.:( I thought it'd be fun to return with my dad to where he took me when I was 6 years old for my first Disney experience. Turned out to be something akin to visiting the dentist for a root canal.

Cool that your dad is visiting WDW.:thumbsup2 Took my dad (in his 70s at the time) to DL many years ago, unfortunately he did not share my enthusiasm for Disney parks.:( I thought it'd be fun to return with my dad to where he took me when I was 6 years old for my first Disney experience. Turned out to be something akin to visiting the dentist for a root canal.

My Dad has never been to WDW or DL so this will be a very first for him. I'm going to surprise him with this trip. I can't wait until I see his face the very first time he see's the WDW sign and Mickey Mouse which is his favorite character.

I'll be at WDW solo from 12/3 until 12/14. I am hoping to check out some of the mousefest events!

:woohoo: first class baby!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Thanks. I am plenty psyched about the upcoming WDW trip. I have a copy of the reservations "casually" laying on top of my desk at work. Great when folks notice, then inquire.:mickeyjum

I'll be going down from Dec 10 to the 15th...just booked the Carribean Beach...can't wait!! :wizard:

Thanks. I am plenty psyched about the upcoming WDW trip. I have a copy of the reservations "casually" laying on top of my desk at work. Great when folks notice, then inquire.:mickeyjum

:rotfl: I love to talk to WDW with passersby too! But people are beginning to shy away from me .... wonder why :lmao:

will be there from dec 10- 15....are you doing mousefest?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter