Ho... Ho... Ho... Doing Solo in December! Anybody else?

:santa: I've starting planning my trip for Dec 10 - 15. I'm planning on doing the keys to the kingdom tour on Thur morning. Anyone interested?

I'll be there probably some time the week of the 7th. Not sure yet exactly which dates. Nothing like Disney at Christmas. Or at springtime...or in summer....or in the fall...oh you get it. ANY time!

I'll be going down from Dec 10 to the 15th...just booked the Carribean Beach...can't wait!! :wizard:

Hello... Updated!!! :welcome:

I'll be there from dec 10 to 15 for my first solo trip!! I've done WDW several time, but never alone...I'm excited about going...as well as meeting new freinds

if you dont mind dining alone ... taking your time in smelling the coffee and just basically getting mesmerized with the castle then you will enjoy a solo... a few of my friends tinks I am crazy to be enjoying my solo trips.. bit even prior tom Dising I saw myself going solo and when I get home I end up having so many friends... and now with the boards... you get to pick and choice when you want to have company and when you want to be on your own!! Goodluck!!:thumbsup2

Booked solo November 28 - December 9.

Just hope nothing derails my plans! :)

:pixiedust: for no detours nor contructions for you

:santa: I've starting planning my trip for Dec 10 - 15. I'm planning on doing the keys to the kingdom tour on Thur morning. Anyone interested?

as soon as I get my mind straight I will let you know.. I just got back from a quickie this past weekend for the SWW and had so much fun and in the process of uploading pics in my "All About me Me" thread.... :faint: and then off to be planning for the Sept and Dec trip :cloud9:

I'll be there probably some time the week of the 7th. Not sure yet exactly which dates. Nothing like Disney at Christmas. Or at springtime...or in summer....or in the fall...oh you get it. ANY time!
:welcome: Updated!!!:hug:

Going solo to BC Dec. 2 through the 8th. Booked it last month on the bounceback - got six nites at BC for $1500!!!

I will be in WDW in December but (unfortunately :lmao: ) I won't be solo - 2 kids and my mom in tow BUT I would still like to meet up with anyone who is going to be down there !!!!! My trip is from Nov 29th until Dec 14th. :cool1:

Going solo to BC Dec. 2 through the 8th. Booked it last month on the bounceback - got six nites at BC for $1500!!!
hey stranger!! :wave2: how have you been????!!!
I will be in WDW in December but (unfortunately :lmao: ) I won't be solo - 2 kids and my mom in tow BUT I would still like to meet up with anyone who is going to be down there !!!!! My trip is from Nov 29th until Dec 14th. :cool1:

Jen... kids or no kids... we have to set a meet!!!
Nice, here's hoping to get a good bounceback deal. . .or AP rate. . .

:wave2: ND!!!

Hi will be at the world dec 10-15, just booked at Carribean Beach...can't wait. Going to MVMCP on Thurs Dec 11....

what time are you flying out Dec. 4th ?? I am getting in at around 10AM :rolleyes1

I live about 45 mins from WDW. So no flying here (thankfully). 10 AM? What time does your flight leave?

Recently we were able to book more days. We have reservations until Dec 7.

I'm doing partial solo Dec 23 - Jan 2. The rest of you are looking to be much smarter than me and going at the beginning of the month. ;) At least it will be easier to fight crowds when it's just me.

I'll be there 12/07-12/14 part of the time at POFQ, part off-site. This will be my first Mousefest. I'm joining a friend for the Candlelight Procesional on the 10th and MVMCP on the 11th. I've never done a tour, Keys to the Kingdom sounds like it might be fun!

Jennifer

I'll be there 12/07-12/14 part of the time at POFQ, part off-site. This will be my first Mousefest. I'm joining a friend for the Candlelight Procesional on the 10th and MVMCP on the 11th. I've never done a tour, Keys to the Kingdom sounds like it might be fun!

Jennifer

I did Keys to the Kingdom last year and really enjoyed it. If you have the time, definitely take it.

:wizard: I'm planning on doing the keys to the kindom tour the first morning I'm there. I've never done a tour before, I'm looking forward to it!
One of the little pleasures of my solo trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter