HO-HO-HO..We`ll put the RUM in Pa-Rum-Pum-Pum-Pum! 16 holiday nights at SF & RPR. A Nov/Dec 2023 Trip Report

I agree! I was so excited for my youngest (he is 10) to visit this last time, because we had been reading the Harry Potter books (he had seen the movies and wasn't a huge fan) and he was FINALLY loving HP as much as the rest of our family. It was fun seeing him point out details from the books on our trip. He always loved the HP areas of the parks and the rides, but now even more so!

I was so happy we happened to catch this on our first day. I loved the snow falling as well.

That is so good to hear that he loved the books! They are incredible and in many ways better than the films. I loved the third book but I wasn`t keen on how they made the movie, different directors I suppose, but they changed too many things. Still loved the movie, but I preferred the book.

For a 10 year old discovering the amazing detail after reading the books must have been incredible for him!!

lol.....isn`t it amazing to see snow falling!!! Even if we know it`s fake, it just adds an extra dimension to the magic ☺️

Guilty as charged. Do believe I see something in everyone of your TRs that I’ve missed or forgotten about, love your attention to detail.

lol.....so many things are easy to miss though and I`m amazed at some things we see and I always think...how the dweezil did I not see that before!!! I think the little Minion door amazed me the most this trip, as once you see it.....you can`t unsee it!!

Finally caught up.

Yours truly is in a show AND starting a new job and realized I hadn't been on in a while and I missed so much!

That ube cookie looked divine!

And I cannot believe it has been over a year since Lindsay passed-I hope she is resting peacefully💜

Last edited:

We left the relative cool of Diagon Alley and back into the humidity of the day, it was still early as we did plan to be in Finnegans for opening, although maybe not waiting at the door for it opening, although it wouldn`t be the first time we had seen that done that!!

It still looked relatively empty in the park from where we were right now, but my goodness the heat was oppressive even this early in the day, I was glad we weren`t spending all day in the park, it was very dull though despite the heat.

i-N5cBJNR-X2.jpg

i-83VqnSM-X2.jpg

i-BwL5kWw-X2.jpg

We popped on The Mummy, I think we could have just walked on through the regular line without waiting today, it was the quietest we had seen it for the longest time, a little like the old days before Potter.

The front row was a given today and there were only two other folks on the vehicle with us, they opted for the back row so it was a quietish ride with no one screaming which is different as our last few rides, we`ve been on with several who have been shall we say, loud!!

Back out we thought we`d see the Blues Bros before going into Finnegans, but again the place was deserted and we did wonder if the show would be on today!!! I was sure it would be.

i-48mGdNh-X2.jpg

Marilyn and her dancers were out and this is a lovely little show that`s on at various times throughout the day, it`s well worth stopping to watch it at least once, the dancers are good and it is fun to see the show and their Christmas outfits are lovely.

i-Pc77M5p-X2.jpg

This young lady was a relatively new addition to the characters that will come out and wander around the exterior of the ride, she is very good and interacts really well with guests, she has been incredibly popular and a good fit with the guys on stiltz.

i-Gtg3wgt-X2.jpg

We found everyone!!!

All of a sudden after the Blues Bros car appeared, folks seemed to be coming out of the woodwork to see the show. One minute Delancey Street was completely deserted next minute....we have crowds!

i-txMffXs-X2.jpg

This is definitely not a show to be missed, it is fun and full of energy and funny too, these guys have the Blues Bros down to a tee and this lady too can really sing and they generally put on a good show. Crowd participation is essential, nothing like a good singalong!! We listened for a time befoe deciding we would go to Finnegans.

Who knew folks gathered beat the door down when Finnegans opened up!!! Not a bad idea actually given how busy the bar gets.

There was a genuine line of folks waiting to get in as they opened the doors and it was all to get to the bar...I didn`t realise and they were almost elbowing folks out of the way to get there!!

I think we missed the initial rush and managed to get two seats when someone left, we had just beat two women who obviously wanted to sit there too, so we did get a little stink eye from them for a time. I like that expression.....stink eye.....I stole the phrase from Janet, I give her the credit!!! But these women were a little annoyed we got to the seats before them.

1708625548538.jpeg

Our favourite lady in here Jan was working although all the staff in here are amazing, Juan saw us straight away and asked if we wanted those flavoured shots he was going to make us, er, maybe not today, keep it for our next visit.....I don`t think we`d have been able to walk out if we had taken them!

Jan looked at us and asked.....2 Rum Neuralysers.....yep, for sure!!

To be honest, we sank those two so fast and we had another two fairly quickly......Glenn made them this time and wow......we had some good banter over who made the best cocktail......lol.....

We had a lady and her husband sit next to us and we got chatting to them, as you do and she offered to take our picture, so of course we said thank you and smiled.....although I was getting the Monica hair by now thanks to the humidity, so my hair was now up in a ponytail as it was darn hot out there!!

i-SbtH5jn-X2.jpg

It`s always lovely to chat to folks we meet, always interesting to find out where they`re from and why they`re visiting, sometimes it surprises me the reasons folks are taking trips, sometimes not so much. This couple were having their first trip since before Covid, so well deserved and they were so lovely.

Jan stopped by and asked if we were ready to order......being honest, this is not my favourite place for food, apart from the salad anything else I`ve had has been a disappointment, but we decided to not play safe and share our usual salad, so Tom went for the Reuben Sandwich and I thought I`d try a burger again, it had been a while and I hadn`t really enjoyed the last one, but I had high hopes.

This place, food aside, is an excellent place to hang around in for a couple of hours, as said, the bar staff are classic at what they do, they involve everyone in their fun and no one gets left out as they interact with their customers. For drinks in the park, there is nowhere better.

We did notice there weren`t too many tables taken in the restaurant part, but it was still early I suppose.

The food arrived and it did look good.....especially Tom`s sandwich, he really is a sandwich guy, I sometimes think despite all the dinners I make, all from scratch which I love to do anyway, but I think some nights, he`d sometimes prefer a Club Sandwich!!!

Tom`s sandwich was very good, the meat was fresh, juicy and tasty and I do like that beet salad they give you.

i-n5WKvRX-X2.jpg

The burger was.....ok. Nothing great but it was edible and well cooked, the wedges were nice enough and the dip helped with the burger somewhat.

i-28vm88b-X2.jpg

It was a lot of fun sitting here, but we had a lot to fit in this afternoon, so we said our goodbye`s to Jan and Juan and we set off to leave and I swear, our seats were taken before we were fully off them!!! I turned around and Jan was howling with laughter as the other half of my butt was leaving the seat as someone was trying to sit down on the darn chair!!! That was a first......

Outside was hot, and humid, everyone was saying the same thing, this humidity was off the chart for December!!

We decided to walk back home and it doesn`t take long at all and we do stop to take it in again.

A lady asks Tom if he`ll take some pictures of her and her family, so of course he does and I waited and just looked around wondering if we should give the HRC another chance......last time they got it wrong for me twice in the one day, Tom`s meal was perfect so he`ll go back, but I`m not so sure, two tries in one day and failing does not bode well for me. I might give a second chance, but no third chances ever. I do think it is very overrated in general, it`s noisy and the menu is very generic, but I guess a lot of places are too, I guess I`m not a HR type person in general.

i-FFMwvqZ-X2.jpg

i-RjRsVg2-X2.jpg

We love the walk back and forward to the parks, the garden walk is beautiful and offers ample shade for most of the walk.

These red plants are something we take a picture of every trip.

Back in 2009 when we first stayed at RP, they were being planted as tiny little things, we stopped to admire them and the one gardener who was planting them asked Kyle if he`d like to plant a couple. I can say that now as I`m sure the gardener will be long retired or moved on somewhere, just in case he may have gotten into trouble letting a young guest do something like that. But Kyle planted about four of them in the second row and two in the front and absolutely loved doing it.

So they do always make us remember that first trip for an extra reason and they have grown a lot in that time as they were very small.

i-RX9gKWf-X2.jpg

i-tTS24z3-X2.jpg

Back home for us now as we did have three events before dinner in Strong Water tonight.

Finally caught up.

Yours truly i in a show AND starting a new job and realized I hadn't been on in a while and I missed so much!

That ube cookie looked divine!

And I cannot believe it has been over a year since Lindsay passed-I hope she is resting peacefully💜

Good to see you BH!

In a show and a new job!! Congratulations and hope you`re happy in both!!

Those cookies were among the nicest we had ever tasted, I need to buy the products I need to make them.

Yes, a year passed so quickly, not for her family I`m sure, not something you ever get over.

Pop in when you can, always good to see you :)

We showered and changed and headed straight back out in the car that was waiting for us and we took an hour to quietly remember Lindsey.

It wasn`t fancy, it was simple and we were glad we took the time to just simply honour her in our little way, although very emotional we wanted to do something ❤️

But, back home we freshened up a little as we were due to meet saskdw and his wife. S is a long term Dis member and we had chatted back and forward in posts and on the TR`s, so when we were going to be there at the same time we did want to meet up and had tried to arrange an evening at Strong Water to enjoy some Carole`s Punches.....of course!!! However with them just arriving yesterday and this being our last night, it just didn`t work out.

So, we arranged to meet in Orchids lounge just to say hello finally and have a chat. It wouldn`t be as long as we`d like as we had to meet our friends who were leaving soon before they left and get over to Strong Water for dinner later and I think S & C had plans too later.

We had such a nice time meeting up and chatting!! We arrived in Orchids and I suddenly realised I had only seen one picture of S and it was ages ago, I wasn`t sure I`d recognise him, then my wonderful and ever so logically thinking husband reminded me.....he knows what you look like.....lol.....true.

And a that I saw them coming towards and I think I would have recognised him.......

It`s always amazing how quickly time passes when you`re having a nice time and we chatted the whole hour away in a whizz. We did take a couple of minutes to grab our second son Colby who was working tonight, we wanted an update on something and got it, also gave him some hugs as we wouldn`t see him now till next time. He is adorable and we`ve known him forever!! Again, being able to keep in touch between trips is always nice.

Of course we couldn`t say goodbye without getting a picture and the tree was the perfect setting for this picture.

Tom took some of the three of us, but Milton passed by and we asked him if he`d take some pictures and of course he was glad to. Maybe not the best light but we do have a memory of a nice meet to keep from tonight.

And we did have a lovely time and a big thank you to S & C for taking the time out to come and say hello, it was lovely meeting you both!!!

i-nZBsj4X-X2.jpg

We also said goodbye to Milton as he wasn`t going to be in tomorrow when we would be leaving, but we looked forward to seeing him next time, once of the nicest men around.

Next up was catching up with our friends Anna and Harry who were driving in to say a quick goodbye to us too, this was certainly the day for waving folks off!!! We did manage to catch them, luckily as we had a "miscommunication" about when and where to meet up......translated means Harry didn`t read the txt I sent him properly!! But we did see them and wished them a safe journey to the next part of their trip and we`d see them when they came back to the UK.

We did have time to go up to the lounge tonight before heading over to Strong Water and we were glad we did as we had the chance to spend some time chatting to J & P tonight. So we had a nice time chatting to them for a time while enjoying a nice glass of wine or two.

The lounge is honestly one of the nicest places to meet and chat to people, it`s warm and friendly and the staff are just amazing, all of them and take care of everyone so well, they really are the best and do their best for everyone. We do miss the lounge time when we`re not here.

Before we left we said we`d see J & P before we left tomorrow, we had exchanged emails so can keep in touch too, we were glad of that as they really are so nice, vey easy to chat to, just very genuine people.

There was a man and his wife who were complaining about the internet service and looked at us at one point and declared this hotel obviously don`t know how to deal with guests who stay for longer periods of time as they don`t know a thing about how to look after them!!!!

lol.....they said that to the wrong person. I informed him, very nicely of course, how many nights we had stayed here and lengths of stay as well as other folks too and we have never had the issues he was claiming they experienced!! Not sure if he was looking for an ally or not, but as I said, he spoke to the wrong person there!!

We said our goodnights and headed over to Strong Water, always bittersweet as it was our last night, but we so look forward to spending time with everyone in here.

Abdel took us to the table they had for us and yes, it was beside the tree!

Demi was loking after us tonight, she is a sweetheart, we had said goodbye to Maggie last night when we left with D & J as she usually doesn`t work a Saturday night, but we adore Demi too, she is a hurricane though, always rushing to make sure her guests are being looked after, but it was again fairly quiet tonight so we hoped we`d be able to chat a little more which we did manage to do.

Fernando came out immediately to greet us and sat down with us, he is most certainly one of our favourite people. He is kind, generous and simply is the perfect gentleman, he cares about guests as well as his staff and they simply adore him too. It`s lovely to listen to the rapport they all have together, there`s a closeness between them that`s rare in the workplace today and it does reflect back onto anyone who frequents Strong Water.

Chef Carlos comes out too, he says he`ll be back out later as we`re going to taste the rums we brought for Fernando and Chef does know his rum too and his opinion is always interesting.

I don`t think we ordered anything tonight, we got a selection of things they know we like and starting with the Charcuterie board everything was amazing as always. We did of course order a Carole`s Punch for me and Tom said he would have one then something else, but he did end up with a second like me. They are so tempting!!

The Charcuterie was perfect, a lovely selection of cheeses, meats, spiced pear and the nicest chutney I think I`ve ever tasted, this is a lovely plate of food and we`ll order it next time.

Fernando asked how the drinks were as Moncif had made them and was worried I`d like it as he had never made a drink for us before nevermind the one that was named for me.....I told him they were absolutely perfect, which they were!!!

i-wdFCx9M-X2.jpg

i-7SzCxrw-X2.jpg

The Camarones of course are gorgeous, and not too filling which was a good thing as we knew we were having the Vegan Hotpot, but meanwhile, Chef Carlos sent out the Vegan Tostones with mushroom dish, it was actually one of the dishes Lindsey ordered when we brought her here, she loved it. It wouldn`t be something I would order as the Tostones were incredibly filling, but the mushrooms were beautiful!!

i-D8Fz64f-X2.jpg

Fernando popped backwards and forwards to the bar when he was needed, and it was so lovely having everyone stop by to say hi, I don`t think there was a member of staff who didn`t wave or say hi and it truly is that kind of place where everyone is made so very welcome, I doubt there is a warmer more welcoming bar/restaurant anywhere.

i-dpFVQ2B-X2.jpg

The Vegan Hotpot is a dish I think most of you know is not something we`d generally order.....simply because it`s Vegan!! We are meat and fish eaters and won`t change, but this dish is beautiful!! Full of flavour, spicy and feels quite healthy although it is a very filling dish and after all we had enjoyed tonight, we simply wouldn`t do it justice.

But, no resisting it!!!

Dumplings and veg mixed in a spinach base, this one wasn`t as spicy as the last one, but my goodness it was still gorgeous!!!

i-LcWpTn3-X2.jpg

And two more perfect cocktails were served up, gorgeous!!! At the risk of being biased, if you like a fruity, strong but very easy to drink cocktail, this is one for you!!

i-BxfK8S9-X2.jpg

Fernando brought over the tray with the two rums from Scotland for us all to taste together. Maria had opened them way back at the beginning of the trip for us to try one of her cocktails so there had been some out of them, but we wanted to try it straight.

I had preferred the Titan first time around, but tonight we all preferred the Brass Neck, which in Scottish you`ll hear that expression used by someone who is very embarrassed.......I had a real brass neck.......meaning I was very embarrassed, or if someone is being very presumptuous, assuming or plain rude you`d say he had a real brass neck on him. Scotland has it`s very own language in many dialects and brogues which I can slide into on occasion!! You`ve never heard an angry woman rant till you hear a Scottish woman go off one!!!

i-sDHHVmQ-X2.jpg

But the rums were lovely. We always try to take him something very different each trip and you don`t get more unusual than Scottish Rum. We have learned a lot about different rums through our time in here, Fernando and the staff know a great deal about all the different types and what you may or may not like. The Rum Captains are exceptional, Lenny and Sattina right now are the only two I`m sure are Captains, and they certainly know what they`re talking about as they are two of the longest serving TM`s.

Everyone who tried the rums did enjoy them and I think most of us preferred the Brass Neck.

It was also lovely as the couple were singing tonight, very gentle middle of the road songs, but she has a beautiful voice and their singing doesn`t make conversation impossible. If you can visit when they are singing you will love them.

Fernando sent us out a dessert, their chocolate chip cookie lava cake which is filled with a dark chocolate fudge ganache. It is gorgeous, but we were so full from everything they had served us up tonight so we didn`t manage to eat much of it.

i-sz9B9tx-X2.jpg

One TM that didn`t work here any longer was a lovely man called Oscar. We had known him a long time, almost form opening and did miss him as he was always so friendly and would go out of his way to come and speak to us every time, so we did miss seeing him.

He was in NY and had moved for an amazing job and opportunity and Fernando had asked Moncif to send a picture of us to Oscar who he kept in touch with and we said to send him our very best wishes.....🥰

i-r7tfTBx-X2.jpg

Oscar sent back his good wishes for us too and we saw the place he was in charge of now and wow....it was amazing, he was doing so well which was good to see.

i-hJPmm2k-X2.jpg

This had just been the nicest of evenings, the nicest company, good food and just generally a perfect last evening in Orlando with some of our favourite people.

Fernando disappeared for a few minutes and appeared with something behind his back, bless him he had a Christmas gift for us which was one of their very special rums and we were very touched by the thought that had gone into it for us. Again, his kindness is just beyond special and we were thrilled with the bottle, it meant a lot he had thought about us like that.

i-GLV6xhp-X2.jpg

It was time for us to head home now, so we said all of our goodnights to everyone, and it does take a time to do that. Fernando and Demi were our last godnights and we thanked them again for all the lovely hospitality over our trip once again, we always feel so much at home here and definitely think of them all as family, and that`s how they make us feel too. I can never say it often enough how welcome Strong Water makes everyone feel when you enter and you are looked after extremely well from start to finish.

I always feel very teary leaving these guys, but we do keep in touch with Fernando so that helps a little from missing them. But, we head off for the walk home, doesn`t take long and when we get in we make a start on the packing, it is late but we`re not overly tired.

We are so glad we have the bubble wrap and we now have another bottle Fernando very kindly gave us. It really doesn`t take long to get packed up. Everything in the case clothes wise gets washed when we finally get home as it`s all been in the suitcase for what feels like a hundred hours, I couldn`t just hang it up, so we don`t need to take our time with anything having to be folded neatly.

It was after midnight before we put the light out for our last sleep in this lovely bed. But we`d had a lovely day, reflective at times but we`d had some good park time, nice lunch, remembered a very special person, met some new friends and old friends, chatted some more with new friends and spent the evening in the finest of company with beautiful food.

And we still had some park time ahead tomorrow!!!

Good to see you BH!

In a show and a new job!! Congratulations and hope you`re happy in both!!

Those cookies were among the nicest we had ever tasted, I need to buy the products I need to make them.

Yes, a year passed so quickly, not for her family I`m sure, not something you ever get over.

Pop in when you can, always good to see you :)
Thank you!

Show is going well and im still in the paperwork stage as I start in March but very excited!

:-)

Thank you Tom and Carole for taking the time to meet us! It seemed like you had about 10 sets of people wanting to meet-up all on the last 2 or 3 days of your trip. :laughing:

We thoroughly enjoyed chatting with you. You do these meets all the time, but for us it was very interesting to finally meet some people we had been chatting with online for the better part of 10 years.

I really enjoyed Tom's stories and could see myself enjoying a few more over some drinks if the stars ever align for that.

I had said to C beforehand hopefully it's not awkward with nothing to chat about, but it seemed instantly like chatting with old friends.

That chocolate chip lava cake is amazing!

I was glad we weren`t spending all day in the park, it was very dull though despite the heat.
Wow, the yellow of that boat is really prominent

glad to hear you were able to take some time this trip to do a bit of healing.:hug:
I like that expression.....stink eye.....I stole the phrase from Janet, I give her the credit!!!
Lol, i gotta million of ‘em, unfortunately:joker:.

I do think I’d dissolve into a puddle if an angry scot let me have it. We enjoy The Traitor’s series on Peacock. Mainly to watch the host, Alan Cummings chew up the scenery and wait for him to utter “Murrrrder” in the most delicious brogue.
Tom`s sandwich was very good, the meat was fresh, juicy and tasty and I do like that beet salad they give you.
Goodness, I’ve never had the corned beef there look so perky! Now, hankering for one
I do think it is very overrated in general, it`s noisy and the menu is very generic, but I guess a lot of places are too, I guess I`m not a HR type person in general.
Honestly, I didn’t see the allure at any we’ve visited, anywhere. will say when they first came to Orlando, offered an acceptable steak. Can’t say I was ever a fan of their burgers. So many absolutely rave about them.
But Kyle planted about four of them in the second row and two in the front and absolutely loved doing it.
That is the sort of unexpected, special little moments that stick with you over the years
I had said to C beforehand hopefully it's not awkward with nothing to chat about, but it seemed instantly like chatting with old friends.
Nice to attach a face to the name. :wave2:

They are people-people :thumbsup2 , absolutely excel at making folks feel at ease with their easy sort of conversation. It’s a real gift.

A lady asks Tom if he`ll take some pictures of her and her family, so of course he does and I waited and just looked around wondering if we should give the HRC another chance......last time they got it wrong for me twice in the one day, Tom`s meal was perfect so he`ll go back, but I`m not so sure, two tries in one day and failing does not bode well for me. I might give a second chance, but no third chances ever. I do think it is very overrated in general, it`s noisy and the menu is very generic, but I guess a lot of places are too, I guess I`m not a HR type person in general.
We gave HRC a chance on our last trip (at the kids' request) and were pleasantly surprised! I didn't go with the highest expectations but my hubby, two boys and I all loved what we got. I stuck with the burger since everyone had said they do them very well. Our server was very good as well. We had no complaints and definitely said we will go again next time we visit.

Fernando sent us out a dessert, their chocolate chip cookie lava cake which is filled with a dark chocolate fudge ganache. It is gorgeous, but we were so full from everything they had served us up tonight so we didn`t manage to eat much of it.
That looks amazing! I have never seen a chocolate chip lava cake. That's something I would definitely want to try.

Thank you Tom and Carole for taking the time to meet us! It seemed like you had about 10 sets of people wanting to meet-up all on the last 2 or 3 days of your trip. :laughing:

We thoroughly enjoyed chatting with you. You do these meets all the time, but for us it was very interesting to finally meet some people we had been chatting with online for the better part of 10 years.

I really enjoyed Tom's stories and could see myself enjoying a few more over some drinks if the stars ever align for that.

That chocolate chip lava cake is amazing!

lol....we did have some scheduling issues for sure those last couple of days!!!

Thank you, I`m glad we managed to meet and yes, there was no awkwardness at all which is always nice. I think we`ve only been "unlucky" twice with folks we`ve met from here thankfully. Everyone has turned out to be lovely. And chatting over drinks is always very nice.

That is an exceptional cake, I`m not keen on chocolate usually, but I did have a taster and needless to say Tom loved it. But we were just too full to enjoy it.

Wow, the yellow of that boat is really prominent

glad to hear you were able to take some time this trip to do a bit of healing.:hug:

Lol, i gotta million of ‘em, unfortunately:joker:.

I do think I’d dissolve into a puddle if an angry scot let me have it. We enjoy The Traitor’s series on Peacock. Mainly to watch the host, Alan Cummings chew up the scenery and wait for him to utter “Murrrrder” in the most delicious brogue.

Goodness, I’ve never had the corned beef there look so perky! Now, hankering for one

Honestly, I didn’t see the allure at any we’ve visited, anywhere. will say when they first came to Orlando, offered an acceptable steak. Can’t say I was ever a fan of their burgers. So many absolutely rave about them.

That is the sort of unexpected, special little moments that stick with you over the years

Nice to attach a face to the name. :wave2:

They are people-people :thumbsup2 , absolutely excel at making folks feel at ease with their easy sort of conversation. It’s a real gift.

Tom did capture some whoppers in his pictures and yes, you can see the brightness in so many.

Oh I do love a good phrase, but...always give credit if I steal one!

Is that the show you were talking about that John Bercow was in? I didn`t realise Alan Cumming was in that. He is fabulous in whatever he does. Yes, hearing a Scot say Murrrdur or even burgur....in lieu of murder and burger of course is something to behold. Only trouble is if we really get into a rant, Non Scot don`t have the first fiddle of a clue what we`re saying...lol.....we speak very fast and rant even faster!!!

That sandwich was one of the best I`d seen from Finnegans and it was nice, well, the tiny piece I got was lovely!

I do think HRC is one of those places that are completely overrated. Kyle years ago did enjoy their chocolate ice cream, not much else appealed to him. Tom does want to go back and try again, I think we can get better burgers elsewhere though.

Thank you for the lovely compliments....I`ll take them all.....I do think though it`s easy to get on with and chat to people who are very nice too 🥰

And I agree, it`s nice to put a face to a name!

We gave HRC a chance on our last trip (at the kids' request) and were pleasantly surprised! I didn't go with the highest expectations but my hubby, two boys and I all loved what we got. I stuck with the burger since everyone had said they do them very well. Our server was very good as well. We had no complaints and definitely said we will go again next time we visit.

That looks amazing! I have never seen a chocolate chip lava cake. That's something I would definitely want to try.

I`m so glad you enjoyed the HRC, it`s always good when you go in somewhere with low expectations and then really enjoy it. I`m not sure I want to give it another go as they got it so badly wrong. First one was overcooked, dry and cold, second attempt was still raw...lol....Tom`s was perfect.

They don`t have it on the menu in Strong Water right now, but I believe Amatista still have it on their menu. It was very nice.

Is that the show you were talking about that John Bercow was in?
Yes was a perfect gentleman, voice of reason sort. His fellow contestants all seemed to respect and look up to him

Let’s just say his slip finally showed in recent episode. A brief flash of rather violent rage the cameras caught before he quickly went back into character

That Man is a sly Fox indeed.

Yes was a perfect gentleman, voice of reason sort. His fellow contestants all seemed to respect and look up to him

Let’s just say his slip finally showed in recent episode. A brief flash of rather violent rage the cameras caught before he quickly went back into character

That Man is a sly Fox indeed.

Sly fox is a very polite term for what most call him!! Devious little weasel is another polite version!

I must look that show up, never seen or even heard of it before you mentioned it, and yes, anything with Alan Cumming is usually worth watching.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter