Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort

NavyDotz

Disney & Doughboy- so that's where all my money we
This is regarding the HI @ 1915 S Manchester

Has anyone stayed @ this hotel recently?
It has received some really good reviews on TripAdvisor.

Any DL vets familar w/ this hotel?

Has anyone taken ART to Block @ Orange from here?

Thanks in advance for any replies!!!

:listen:

We stayed there last December. We thought it was good.

My only complaint was that it wasn't closer to Disneyland! (we stayed at the Park Inn the time before and loved being able to just walk across the street!) The shuttle came every 20-30 minutes. After our hotel, they stopped at two others to pick up other guests. Coming back at night, there was one hotel before we got dropped off.

We had a kids suite, it was great. The kids got bunk beds (though the bunks wer very small for my ten year old). In the seperate kids area there was a desk, a tv, vcr and game cube with free games to borrow.

The restaurant was good. When we were there it was kids eat free. The breakfast buffet was very good. Food was good.

Pool was good. It is shared with the Staybridge next door though, so can be busy.

They didn't take Canadian money at the desk, which frustrated me!

All in all, it is a clean, decent place to stay.

We didn't go to the Block at Orange, so can't answer that.
Any other questions, I would be happy to answer them!

thanks for the info

Couple of more ?s:

did it seem like a safe location
staff friendly?

my biggest deciding factor was that this was the newest good neighbor Hotel for DLR

I've stayed here twice...once about 5 years ago and then again 2 years ago. Was very pleased both times. The room was nice, clean, had a small fridge. The ART was convenient but also did not have any trouble driving back and forth to DL. The staff was average in terms of friendliness but no problems. I felt comfortable staying there. Even returning late at night I did not feel unsafe.

I think you will be happy with this hotel.

Yes, I second that.
The staff was friendly. There was one server in the restaurant that was especially nice. The front desk staff was fine. Housekeeping was good.

And it felt safe enough. It is close to a major busy highway, so at times it was noisy, but nothing too bad.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter