Holiday Shopping ..

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
I know the weather's turning a bit naff, but it's great to see that the shops are starting to get their Summer clothes in

So has anybody bought anything for their next holiday ?

I know there's quite a few of the DIS Dieters that have had some great weight losses or dropped dress sizes, so if you've been on a shopping spree, then show us what you've bought

Today I bought this top from Republic

85601_sm.jpg

and the other week I got this from New Look

top2.jpg

So come and show us your new clothes, shoes, bags, swimwear etc.

Roll on The Summer
4.gif

Nice tops Mandy - I haven't bought anything yet as I am still hoping to drop another size so I can buy some stuff then :thumbsup2

There are lovely tops Mandy. I haven't brought anything yet though may get a couple of things for WDW next month. I have seen a couple of dresses on asos that I like.

I love that second top Mandy I quite fancied it myself when I saw it at New Look!:)

Saw a nice bikini - didn't dare try it on!!!

Bought the mickey mouse t-shirts from Asda, and a couple of shorts for Lucy from Peacocks!!

I have brought lots of summer stuff, i will post some pics later :thumbsup2

Love your tops Mandy

Nice tops Mandy:)

I was hoping to lose a bit more weight before our trip. Today though I just bought a couple of pair of shorts and a top.

At the weekend, I bought some lovely summer things in Peacocks - a wildly coloured stripey tankini and bikini bottoms, a bright pink floaty beach dress, a pretty pink sarong, some strappy tops in different colours, a pair of really high-healed sandals:scared1: and two little short cardigan-type tops (the sort you would wear with a strappy dress). I was very pleased with my haul and I can't wait for the weather to improve so I can wear them! :goodvibes

Lovely tops Mandy.
I can't wait to go shopping, but I'm going to leave it until I've lost some more weight. :goodvibes

I love the skirt you want from Debenhams :thumbsup2 quite fancy that myself, would like to lose more weight first though.

I too am hoping to lose just half a stone before we go... why is always that it never wants to shift!!!!

Anyway just incase i go as i am this is what I have bought so far....

A really really lovely pink/jewelled dress thing that you wear over your bikini from TK MAXX - down from £120 to £20... real bargain (now just have to get into that bikini:rotfl2: ) sorry no pics

For Christmas I got £50 Secret Santa Fat Face voucher so have been saving it for my holiday... This is what I bought last week..

22933_c_s.jpg

this is for cooler evenings.. hopefully it'l be coming home unworn!

22318_c_s.jpg

As I have rather large ****s I like to wear an underwired bikini.. although they are SOOO expensive compared to those in Matalan or similar.. this is on my I AM DEFINATELY HAVING THIS TO TAKE WITH ME list (although i'm not too sure about the bottoms it will go lovely with my pink beach dress thingy)

I MUST point out that I really dont have the body of the model.. we can always dream!
Coconut-Grove-9486-9487.jpg

I admit that I too am looking forward to a bit more retail therapy in the Debenhams sale this weekend...

Katie

I too am hoping to lose just half a stone before we go... why is always that it never wants to shift!!!!

Anyway just incase i go as i am this is what I have bought so far....

A really really lovely pink/jewelled dress thing that you wear over your bikini from TK MAXX - down from £120 to £20... real bargain (now just have to get into that bikini:rotfl2: ) sorry no pics

For Christmas I got £50 Secret Santa Fat Face voucher so have been saving it for my holiday... This is what I bought last week..

22933_c_s.jpg

this is for cooler evenings.. hopefully it'l be coming home unworn!

22318_c_s.jpg

As I have rather large ****s I like to wear an underwired bikini.. although they are SOOO expensive compared to those in Matalan or similar.. this is on my I AM DEFINATELY HAVING THIS TO TAKE WITH ME list (although i'm not too sure about the bottoms it will go lovely with my pink beach dress thingy)

I MUST point out that I really dont have the body of the model.. we can always dream!
Coconut-Grove-9486-9487.jpg

I admit that I too am looking forward to a bit more retail therapy in the Debenhams sale this weekend...

Katie

What make is the bikini Katie - I also need that extra bit of support ;)

Some lovely things there everyone :thumbsup2

Have fun shopping those of you that are waiting a bit longer till you're let lose on the shops ::yes::

Hi Jackie

Its a "Freya" bikini - they do a huge range of bras from DD+ to about HH+!
(Try Bravissimo for a good selection - or Debenhams/John Lewis/Fenwicks also have good selections).
This one isn't in the Bravissimo catalogue - I found it at Fenwicks, but it is also available in quite a few online shops.
I was desperate for a halterneck one that I can wear all day without having a pain in the back of my neck after a couple of hours.

They dont do as much beachwear but they are soo lovely to wear.
I bought this one for my hols last summer

r538232-p538250-style.jpg

They aren't cheap - abound £30 for top and £20 for the bottom - but worth every penny not to be popping out the sides - and to actually look reasonably good in a bikini top!:rotfl2:

There is no reason why us larger on top girls shouldnt look fabulous too... if you've got it flaunt it!!:rotfl: :cool1:

Happy shopping

Katie x

Hi Jackie

Its a "Freya" bikini - they do a huge range of bras from DD+ to about HH+!
(Try Bravissimo for a good selection - or Debenhams/John Lewis/Fenwicks also have good selections).
This one isn't in the Bravissimo catalogue - I found it at Fenwicks, but it is also available in quite a few online shops.
I was desperate for a halterneck one that I can wear all day without having a pain in the back of my neck after a couple of hours.

They dont do as much beachwear but they are soo lovely to wear.
I bought this one for my hols last summer

r538232-p538250-style.jpg

They aren't cheap - abound £30 for top and £20 for the bottom - but worth every penny not to be popping out the sides - and to actually look reasonably good in a bikini top!:rotfl2:

There is no reason why us larger on top girls shouldnt look fabulous too... if you've got it flaunt it!!:rotfl: :cool1:

Happy shopping

Katie x

I have a couple of Freya ones but I do like the halterneck one :goodvibes

I love the skirt you want from Debenhams :thumbsup2 quite fancy that myself, would like to lose more weight first though.

It's oneof the nicest denim skirts I've seen - I live in denim, It goes withanything :thumbsup2 It better have 25% off tomorrow :lmao:
I'd like to lose a bit of weight too, but with under 3 weeks to go, that's not gonna happen :lmao:

Happy shopping

Katie x

So true ::yes:: Love the bikini top :thumbsup2

I've dropped 2 dress sizes although DH bought me a pair of jeans at christmas that are loose on me at 3 sizes down :thumbsup2 but I also have a very large chest and always have to have bigger sizes on top, I've lost 3 inches on my bust but am still a G/H cup but I have a slighty bigger back than Bravissimo make so i'm trying to get that down so I can stop wearing 'over the shoulder boulder holders' and get myself some pretty ones.

I binned everything in my wardrobe just after christmas and the tight fitting t-shirts I bought in WDW in October are no longer tight fitting so I wear these at the moment :thumbsup2

I won't buy anything until i've lost another couple of stone but may have to relent if my jeans end up round my ankles again when I reach up into a cupboard :rotfl2:

Great thread and peole have picked some lovely things for there next trip :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter