• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Homecomin - booked

Umm, in most restaurants there are no 3 tops.

There are 2 tops, 4 tops, 6 tops (although they may be a pushed together 2 top and 4 top) 8 tops (and again they could be pushed together 4 tops) etc.

If you book a table for 3 people , it will most likely be a 4 top.

I can't remember if Homecookin' have actual 2 tops.

Having said that. I was able to walk into Homecomin as a single and seat at the bar during the busy season with no wait.

That's why you can't find anything...the algorithm HATES parties of 1. Try for a larger party (I'm thinking there are a lot of 3 tops instead of 2 tops)

I have had no luck booking for Homecomin in July. Any way to specify that you would like to eat outside vs inside or would I have to call?

The only reservation I can get for July is 9:20 for two people. I'm going to go try 3 people.

It worked! Added 3 and had several times for dinner. Then had trouble removing the 3rd guest. Finally got it off by going into change reservation. I tried update guest and it would not let me remove one on there.

It worked! Added 3 and had several times for dinner. Then had trouble removing the 3rd guest. Finally got it off by going into change reservation. I tried update guest and it would not let me remove one on there.

Great glad it worked for you too. I wonder if there is a way to tell Homecomin directly that groups of 2 are blocked from most reservations unless they search for 3 people. Disney Dining has no clue but maybe the restaurant itself doesn’t realize they are preventing it.

Great glad it worked for you too. I wonder if there is a way to tell Homecomin directly that groups of 2 are blocked from most reservations unless they search for 3 people. Disney Dining has no clue but maybe the restaurant itself doesn’t realize they are preventing it.
I dont know? I know it has happened to me before and had to add one. That was a long time ago and I had forgot about adding another guest until I just read this thread.

Decided to go add another person to our 2 for Tutto Italia Ristorante that has had no openings for dinner. Bunches available for 3 people on that one to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter