Hong Kong Disneyland First Trip PTR

ExpatDisneyLover

DIS Veteran
Well, time for my first trip to HKDL is near at hand. Thanks for all the pre-trip planning help everyone. :) I am determined to do a trip report since there is such little information out there for HKDL - I think it may be of help to some.

I'm an American expat living in Beijing and will be flying out of Beijing, Monday, August 25th and returning Thursday, August 28th - via Hong Kong Airlines. My plans include three nights at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel :cloud9: - for a little rest and relaxation. I will probably book future trips to Hong Kong since the fare is so reasonable and am currently considering an early December trip to see Christmas decorations at HKDL.:santa:

Well - I hope to take lots of photos and to be able to post about my trip - hoping it might help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Happy trip planning everyone! :goodvibespixiedust:

Have a good time! I'm looking forward to reading your trip report and seeing your pictures when you return. My family and I went last March, had a great time at Disneyand and HK in general. We hope to return soon :)

Have fun!

have a great time :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: and AP are ready good priced in HKD so you should give them a good usage ;)

Have a good time! I'm looking forward to reading your trip report and seeing your pictures when you return. My family and I went last March, had a great time at Disneyand and HK in general. We hope to return soon :)

Have fun!

have a great time :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: and AP are ready good priced in HKD so you should give them a good usage ;)

Thanks everyone! :) I am starting to get really excited now as I have started packing! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter