Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue - How Dare You?! I Have Dignity!

FarmBoy78

Mouseketeer
Who else has this place as their favorite dinner show on property? My wife and I were just a twosome when we went, so we ended up front and center.

The very last few seconds of the video are when the "goofy" character of the group slid in front of us as the bear. He looked at us as I had the camera raised, and he partially breaks the 4th wall with a quiet yell: "How dare you?! I have dignity!" Highlight of the show and a great climax to the evening.

And frankly, I loved the food.

Love the Hoop Dee Doo! We were celebrating our anniversary on one trip and they had all those with an anniversary dance- very fun!

We were front & center when celebrating my mother's birthday there. One character fell down in front of us, legs up & bottom to the audience, while the horn made the fake raspberry sound. He looked at my mother and said, "Happy birthday, lady." :joker:

So excited to go for the first time! We arrive Thanksgiving day and this is our dinner that night!

Never gets old does it! Looking forward to introducing our friends to the HDD in December.

Never gets old does it! Looking forward to introducing our friends to the HDD in December.

That's perhaps my favorite thing about Disney in general. Introducing people to the magical moments I've discovered along the way.

This is a Disney must do in my opinion... Done it seven years in a row and it's amazing every darn time

We have had the same center up against the stage table location as a party of 5 most times. Has nothing to do with party size and everything to do with when you made the adr, the earlier you do the closer to the stage you are, generally.

The 6 Bits Slocum we've had the past 3 times has been the same guy and he has poked fun at me from the stage every single time. This past August, he stole my phone off the table and took photos, including some hilarious selfies with us.

HDDR is my family's favorite Disney thing, always a must do.

I haven't been since I was a teenager but I LOVED it. They made my grandpa part of the show and called him up on stage at the end to kiss him, and my whole family was rolling with laughter. He had been sick on and off with cancer and he died a couple years later from it and I will always treasure that last vacation experience with him.

We plan to take my kids next year for the first time during our stay at FW! Can't wait!!

Loved hoop dee doo. First time I took my husband we were in those seats right up front. He was checking out the building and the lady in the purple dress was trying to get his attention....took like 3 times of her "raising" her dress and all. I finally tapped him and told him to look at the stage....Needless to say I had a good laugh at his expense.

Have not been there in the last few visits to the world Its one of the things listed for next trip

This is a Disney must do in my opinion... Done it seven years in a row and it's amazing every darn time
Looking forward to my first time next may. Since you've been so many times, can I ask, what is the best way to get there from Pop Century?

We went in January 2016. I made the ADR at 7am on my 180 day. We were seated front and center, right up against the stage. My dd5 LOVED it, literally fell out of her seat laughing. I'm considering making an ADR again for our trip in January, but we'll only be there for 4 days and I'm not sure I want to spend the $230 on it again.

Looking forward to my first time next may. Since you've been so many times, can I ask, what is the best way to get there from Pop Century?

We usually have our car so we drive there. But I'd either use the Minnie Lyft if it's open to all resorts or just take the bus over to the resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter