Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue - How Dare You?! I Have Dignity!

So I just scored an ADR on Thanksgiving Night. Never been and thought it would be a fun way to celebrate the holiday. DH has to work so kids and I are flying down 4 nights earlier then him. Anyway, I understand that ressies can be made up to a year in advance and seating is based on time ADR was made. Only Category 3 was available so I'm in the cheap seats lol. Can anyone tell me what a late ADR like this is going to get me? Is it worth it in Category 3?

Can anyone tell me what a late ADR like this is going to get me? Is it worth it in Category 3?

1) There are no "terrible" seats at HDDR.
. . . Sure, there are those more desirable than others, but you can see form any table.
. . . And, performers do circulate, so even the Balcony seats get attention.
2) In fact, some guests even prefer the Balcony, as they look down upon the stage.

NOTE: And, yes, you are correct about seat/table assignments. In each category, the tables are assigned by the date and time you make the reservation. The actual assigning is done 8-days prior to the show, so you can pick up your tickets 7-days prior to show-date. When I have done assigning, it was completed from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.

We went last week for the first time and the show was fantastic. I made our ADR right at 7 AM on our 180 and so we were in the first row right up against the stage. It was so funny. My DH who is sometimes kind of a stick in the mud even had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter