Hoop Dee Doo tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, so sorry. I thought I was being helpful to someone. Again my apologies.
I had no idea about it. "Well known" things get reposted on these boards constantly--which is good, since they get asked and re-asked constantly because Disney fans are not a hivemind and there will always be someone who doesn't know.
Thank you! Last time we went it was a nightmare taking the boat back to MK then getting to the TTC and our car took about 2 hours of travel time...hoping to have a better commute this time. Planning on a bus to MK in the am, boat to HDDR and Minnie Van to POFQ,
Do they not offer bus service after the show anymore? When we went in 2015 we took the boat from MK and then there were buses directly back to the different resorts waiting for us when we left the hall.

Oh dear, so sorry. I thought I was being helpful to someone. Again my apologies.

That was absolutely a helpful tip! I tell people about this all of the time and very few people know about it. Even people who come to Disboards May only do so when they are planning a trip and will miss a TON of stuff. And sometimes I will read something but not process it because I don’t need the info at that time. It’s always good to refresh our memories and share all tips for those who need it. Thanks for sharing!!

PS I also like to use Minnie Van to get to MK for rope drop (always running late!). It’s less reliable at the end of the day due to high demand. So if you plan to use it then, it still may require patience and/or a Plan B

We took a Minnie Van last January and they pick up and drop off from a bus stop nearby. We were early and the driver suggested that we walk into the stables to look st the horses. My grandson loved that!

W eve enjoyed the late show (8:30) and Disney had buses to take us back to our resort. It was just a short walk to the buses. (This was August, 2019)

W eve enjoyed the late show (8:30) and Disney had buses to take us back to our resort. It was just a short walk to the buses. (This was August, 2019)
That's good to know. When we went in 2006 I don't think they had those buses available. That would work too (and be cheaper than a Minnie Van).

Ahh, we did go to the last show of the night. I remember having read about the buses before we went but I don't remember my info source for that.

As an update to the previous posts, do people who have recently attended the 3rd show of the night can report whether buses are currently available, near the Pioneer Hall, to bring us back to our resort?

I don't refer to FW internal buses, but to buses which go to other resorts. I will soon attend HDDR (3rd show) and it would be great not to connect at MK (or a different location).

This thread is closed. For questions on transportation do head over to the transportation board. They know everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter