• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop-Dee-Doo worth cost?

Hoopdedue is awesome!:Pinkbounc . We loved every mimute of it. Took both my Gd and Gs when they were 2 and they had a ball.(even at that age it was fun.) I filmed the show one time we were there and I still laugh so hard and loud when I watch the tape. Go and have a great time.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

WOW-thanks for the enthusiastic responses! You sure did erase any doubts from my mind. I really think our girls are at a great age and that we will have a memorable family evening. The cost for the 4 of us is just under $150, but I feel better about the value of what you get.

I will grab my DH and have him read your responses to reassure him as well. (Guess I shouldn't monopolize the computer, but planning is such fun)

Again thanks- you have all been so helpful!

Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter