Hopper passes bought at the bases???

ellenec

Mouseketeer
My friend offered to pick me up Disney hopper passes at the base. Can anyone tell me the base prices for the different hopper passes??? Thanks for any help- Ellen

I have a current schedule here..(Air Force ITT ticket office)

What do you want?

I have been unsucessful in reaching the ITT ticket office. They never answer the phone!

Hi Cindy-
Thanks for the quick reply. I would life the prices for 4,5,6(is there 6?) day hoppers. Also, do they have APs? Thanks-

4 day regular hopper (no plus) Adult 187.00
4 day regular hopper Child 148.00

5 day Hopper Adult 215.00
5 Day Hopper Child 169.00

The 6 day says 6 Day Hopper Plus 3.. maybe that mean 3 plus options

Adult 270.
Child 220.00

Cant tell you if sales tax is charged on top of the prices.. that is what my call into them is for, but they haven't answered the phone all week.

This is from the McGuire AFB ITT ticket office. (Some bases may have different prices/stock)

The Note on the bottom of the sheet says : Note: Disney, Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens and Water Country USA tickets are not kept in stock. They are ordered on Wednesdays at 3 pm and should be availabe Friday afternoons. Please plan your purchases accordingly.

This is the Information, Tickets and Tours (Itt) 2001 Discounted Tickets.

We have purchased passes using military discount every time as dh is DoD civillian and we have NEVER paid tax. Just like if they were bought at SoG, no tax. Big savings right there alone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter