Hotel Suggestions?

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Looking to stay pre Aulani for 3 days. Any suggestions for a nice place at a reasonable costs? Maybe by Waikiki Free parking would be a plus

It will all come down to your budget IMO. Waikiki has accomodation starting in the $100+ zone all the way up to $thousands per night.

We usually stay at the Moana Surfrider for 3 nights, before heading over to Aulani for Christmas, and it's historic, lovely, on the beach, and centrally located in Waikiki. Fantastic restaurants and bars. They did a great job in terms of safety, cleanliness, and comfort this December as well. Headed back in May, we are trying out The Royal Hawaiian (the pink historic hotel), prior to Aulani. No free parking at either property. Another resort that looks interesting; with really modern clean lines is The Modern by Diamond Resorts. Have fun no matter what you decide!

I've stayed at the Outrigger and it was very nice. It was more than 10 years ago, though, so I'm not sure if has changed.

Love the Moana Surfrider for central location and a beautiful, unique atmosphere. However, we stayed at the Marriott Waikiki Beach and chose it because we thought the price point was reasonable while still being a hotel reliable in quality (Marriott) as well as a good location for walking distance to most everything in Waikiki. We opted to not have a rental car during our Waikiki stay to avoid parking costs and hassles, and because everything in Waikiki is accessible by walking or the trolley. You may be hard pressed to find a Waikiki hotel that has free parking since parking is at a premium there.

Yellow Productions on Youtube has a lot of Waikiki and other Oahu hotel reviews. He also talks about the different areas of the island and the general vibe.

I would suggest Turtle Bay if you have a car, since it's close to the north shore activities and has several secluded beaches.

Love the Moana Surfrider for central location and a beautiful, unique atmosphere. However, we stayed at the Marriott Waikiki Beach and chose it because we thought the price point was reasonable while still being a hotel reliable in quality (Marriott) as well as a good location for walking distance to most everything in Waikiki. We opted to not have a rental car during our Waikiki stay to avoid parking costs and hassles, and because everything in Waikiki is accessible by walking or the trolley. You may be hard pressed to find a Waikiki hotel that has free parking since parking is at a premium there.

I second the Marriott Waikiki. I would also not rent a car while on Waikiki because it's so easy to walk or use the trolley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter