Hotel with best desert between RPR and Sapphire

…Also, if you want a chocoholic dessert the chocolate frosted brownie at SF’s quick service was really good and decadent.

I got chocolate cake at RPR quick serve, I’m pretty sure I have bought the same at Sapphire before. It’s the one with the chocolate straw looking thing on the top. I will try the cake at Strong Water on a night where I’m not as late. I think the time zone it has me posting in is PST, because it was actually 8:41pm when I was looking for desert. Nothing in the parks inspired me and Minion cafe closed early. I wanted to try the pet rock…I do appreciate your help wdwrule.

I got chocolate cake at RPR quick serve, I’m pretty sure I have bought the same at Sapphire before. It’s the one with the chocolate straw looking thing on the top. I will try the cake at Strong Water on a night where I’m not as late. I think the time zone it has me posting in is PST, because it was actually 8:41pm when I was looking for desert. Nothing in the parks inspired me and Minion cafe closed early. I wanted to try the pet rock…I do appreciate your help wdwrule.
Glad you got your sugar fix! Enjoy!

Orchids Lounge right at RP has a wonderful chocolate flourlessView attachment 778938 type cake. My absolute favorite along with a glass of red wine. I believe it’s been on the menu and off the menu over the years but they had it in May.

They have it on the room service menu all year round, so you can get it even if you don`t see it on any of the menu`s......Kyle`s favourite dessert in RPR ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter