How about MAY 2011

51 days to go! We just started planning about a week and a half ago and have booked the major things like airplane tickets and room, but when I see how long ago others started planning this trip, I feel overwhelmed, like I'm rushing to catch up! :eek: I have a few ADR's in place, but I really wanted to try 'Ohana for dinner, but we might miss this one. The earliest reservation I could get was at 9:40pm! Oh well, maybe next time :)

I want May 26 to get here! That is the day we leave MA and drive down. Check in on the 27. Can't wait! :cool1:

I want May 26 to get here! That is the day we leave MA and drive down. Check in on the 27. Can't wait! :cool1:

Thought we were the only crazies driving! Leaving PA on 5/12, arriving to 5/13 to visit friend in Tampa 5/13-5/15, driving over and checking in bright and early 5/16. All that's left is to snag an O'hana dinner ressie, which I can't seem to do!

I'll be at BWI CL celebrating my 50th 5/11 to 5/18 with 2 girlfriends. Leaving DH & kids at home.:cool1: (I've booked a family trip for August so I won't feel too guilty in May.)

We will be going May 1 - May 8. Second trip in May. Loved the first time. Great weather and great crowd level. Excited to be staying on sight for first time. We are all about 5s this trip - 5th family trip, 5 in our family, celebrating youngest 5th birthday on 5/5!

:dance3:
:cool1::hippie:
5/5 is Soarin's birthday too! And Japan's Children's Day-they do some special celebration in Epcot.

This is our first time going in May! We actually booked our resort last minute. I am 18 weeks along with my pregnancy and we also have a 1 year old. We will be driving to cut back on cost from Indiana... about 16-18 hours is what we are expecting.

What is the weather like in May. I have been in July and it is Hot!!! IS it usually the similar in May? Are the nights cold, do you need to pack a sweater for firework time?

We will be staying at Caribbean May 8-16! Thanks!

I've been going usually the first week of May-my birthday is 5/6-since 2006. I also went for my DD's birthday 5/22 in 2006. The hottest day I've ever experienced in WDW was 5/23/06-103-hotter than any of the 5 July/August trips I've taken.

May 09 was VERY hot!!! Hotter than August 09. I find May heat harder to take than summer because by summer I'm used to the heat at home. It is hard to go from 40 here to high 90s.

I do remember 1 night in May 07 when I did need a sweatshirt for Illumnitations but that is the only time. I also don't remember too much rain.

There are lots of places to cool off in the parks you just need to keep that in mind and not let yourself get too hot.

Thought we were the only crazies driving! Leaving PA on 5/12, arriving to 5/13 to visit friend in Tampa 5/13-5/15, driving over and checking in bright and early 5/16. All that's left is to snag an O'hana dinner ressie, which I can't seem to do!

Nope, your not the only crazy ones driving. Were driving down from Missouri!

I just paid off my package in full, with one day to spare- I'm 46 days away!! WE CAN'T WAIT :yay:

We are driving also from Northern Michigan!!! We are making a stop in Tennesee for a couple of days to visit some family, then on to Ft. Myers for a few days to visit more family, then finally May 28th arrive at WDW!!
Can't wait 60 days to go!!

Yay.. Under 40 Days to go. Changed Signature to count days now. Can't wait.:yay::cool1::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter