How about MAY 2011

We're always there the week before and including Mother's Day!

Best time to go~~!!:thumbsup2

My Fiance and I are going in early May for 10 days onsite (POR) and also a 4 night Disney cruise for our Honeymoon! He calls me crazy for planning so early (haven't even started wedding planning!) but I can't help myself!

so we will see you walking roung in the wedding ears then :yay:

Yes you will! I loved wearing my bride ears (even though i had to beg my fiance to wear his most of the time!) when I got engaged in February at disney and I cannot wait to wear them again!! :yay:

lol see you there we will have 2 hot kids under the age of 5. one stroller and one thats gonna have to walk as i'm not pushing a double thing or 2 strollers. i must be crazy i swore i was never gonna take 2 under 5 i'm sure it will be fun we have 14 days so no rush to get round things

Ok all regular May visitors. We were planning on Nov. 2010 because we received the 40 % pin code but it might not fit in the budget right now. So we were thinking May 2011 before we got that promotion postcard. It would be May 7th-14th. Tell me it would be great to wait until May to make me feel better about not going in Nov.;)

Seems like there are lots of return May dissers. Tell me the good, the bad, and the ugly of May:upsidedow. We've been twice, once in September and once in Aug, so we're trying to pick another time that will not be crazy hot, but crowds not packed either.

We've tossed around the Feb/Mar idea, but May might be best for our schedules. My ds is ADHD and large crowds are overwhelming for him, so will it be really bad crowd wise?

Thanks friends!! :flower3:

Yes - planning to visit in early May 2011 also :cool1:!!!

Have only been once in May and that was 2005. My daughter and I were there the 2nd/3rd week of May and thought the crowds were pretty good. I'm hoping that early May will have low crowds also.:goodvibes

Yes - planning to visit in early May 2011 also :cool1:!!!

Have only been once in May and that was 2005. My daughter and I were there the 2nd/3rd week of May and thought the crowds were pretty good. I'm hoping that early May will have low crowds also.:goodvibes

lol not as this rate there's quite a few of us planning for next may already. I am hoping the same though as it will be just after easter so kids all back at school so quiet parks we can hope

lol not as this rate there's quite a few of us planning for next may already. I am hoping the same though as it will be just after easter so kids all back at school so quiet parks we can hope

LOL - I have always heard good reviews about early May from many diser's, so I'm really hoping for low crowds.

Hopefully you are right, with it being just after Easter, and also most spring break's should have come and gone - quiet parks would be nice :)

LOL - I have always heard good reviews about early May from many diser's, so I'm really hoping for low crowds.

Hopefully you are right, with it being just after Easter, and also most spring break's should have come and gone - quiet parks would be nice :)

yeah i've heard the same it was going to be either may or october but we got free dining for may and it was cheaper

We are going in later May hoping to go to a Star Wars weekend but this is a surprise trip for my boys not going to tell them until we pick them up from the last day of School May 19 and we will be on our way!!!!:cool1:

We are going in later May hoping to go to a Star Wars weekend but this is a surprise trip for my boys not going to tell them until we pick them up from the last day of School May 19 and we will be on our way!!!!:cool1:

aww i love that idea i would never be able to not tell them though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter