how did you choose your username for the dis?

DW and I have been to DLR twice now and both times we've stopped by the Beast's Library to do the quiz that lets you know who you are most like. Apparently I'm most like Shir Kahn, but I'm really not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

I already had this in another post, but I'll share it here as well....

It wasn't hard to pick a screen name - when we took our first fam trip to DL in July of 2006, my DH was all grumbly and grouchy and GRUMPY before we went - he didn't see himself as much of an "amusement park" guy. I am sure you have guessed the rest - the minute he walked down Main Street he was HOOKED! However, we still bought him a "Grumpy" hat and t-shirt, just so he could keep up his facade to the outside world.... Of course, the kids and I know better....:thumbsup2

I use this username on www.*************. But I picked the username b/c it is my nickname that my husband gave me when I worked for him back when we were just friends.

I knew I wanted it to be related to my favorite Disney movie-so even though I'm a "she" I used the Lion King. I guess I could have gone with Nala or Sarabi but thought using the title was just as easy-I was surprised that it was available.

I Picked 5 Disney Dwarfs After Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs. We Are A Family Of Five And We Decided To Pick The Dwarf That Most Resembled Each Of As A Joke One Day. My Dh Is Grumpy, I Am Sleepy, Dd(11) Is Bashful, Ds(8) Is Doc, And Ds(5) Is Happy. I Got My Dh A Grumpy Shirt And I Was Tempted To Have The Other Character Shirts Made Because I Cant Find Them. But I Dont Think I Have Enough Time Before We Leave.

I FORGOT TO REGISTER BEFORE I POSTED ABOUT 5 DISNEY DWARFS. I GUESS I COULD BE DOPEY TOO.:rolleyes1 NEW TO DISBOARDS.

FIRST WDW FAMILY TRIP 2008
pirate: princess: princess: pirate: pirate:

its the nickname my DBF gave me because I am a butt to him some times and I love tinkerbell I even have a tatoo of her;)

Mine is simple. Teacher and Hockey fanatic = Hockeytchr.

I use it on other forums too.

Hockeytchr

This is my name on that I use on all the other forums I'm on. That's how I came to use it for this one as well.

I am an antique dealer and I love antique teacup and saucers. The # is a fav # of mine. pixiedust: I wish I could find a smiley with a teacup in her hand, I would use it all the time. LOL:surfweb: I use this name in other forums as well.

I love the monorail.

I am a man.

My favorite Color is blue.

SHAZAM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter