How do I carry my money and camera???

Who cares if fanny packs are out of style? NO ONE WILL KNOW YOU THERE!!! Who cares if they are out of style or if they make you look fat, who cares. The one thing that I think is important at WDW is being comfortable and what makes you comfortable is the most important thing. I always carry a fanny pack when I am going to a theme park and sometimes I put one on if I am going power shopping. I want my hands to be free and I don't want my back to hurt. For me carrying a backpack or even a purse hurts my back. The same thing goes for comfortable shoes, who cares what you look like in them. If your feet don't hurt and you can enjoy WDW in comfort, now that is the important thing.
Sorry to vent, but I wonder how many men worry about how they look or how their shoes go with their outfit! Or if they look fat in something!
BTW my name is also Shari, spelled the same way, I do not find too many people who spell it that way. I also hope that I haven't angered anyone, I do not intend to upset anyone.

I agree that fanny packs are a bit nerdy looking, but they're the greatest thing for theme parks.

Sharbear ~ You are too funny!!!! I agree that fannypacls make people LOOK fat! I looked at some pictures taken last year on vacation. That fanny pack sure made me look fat ~ I'm really very thin *NOT*! The way the fannypack hangs just *MADE* me look fat! *L*

I have decide to go with just the fannypack. I discussed putting snacks in a backpack and DH said that eating the expensive and different sancks were always the best part of vacations! So apparently we will not be on a budget when it comes to food and snacking. Now, if I can jsut find a fanypack big enough to put ponchos and a water bottle on! *L* is that possible???

Shari:bounce:
Trip is less than 2 months!!!!!

If your husband is worried that a fanny pack is out of style, why not let him carry the money and camera. I use a fanny pack when at Disney -- no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter