How do I delete a DM

LiDa

Mouseketeer
I don't see the answer to this one. How do I delete a DM/PM? Someone decided to disagree w/ me in an objectionable way & when I objected, she came after me repeatedly. I even tried to use "ignore" & immediately got another response from her. When I replied that she could have the last word on the boards she took it to DM/PM & went after me there. When I asked her not to contact ,e, she sent ANOTHER message. DisBoards is generally a pleasant place, but I don't need to be harrassed by people who think disagreeing in an obnoxious way is fun. I even enjoy have a back & forth w/ other members about things we may disagree about, as long as it's done without rudeness or bile. Thank you.

I have never "ignored" someone on this board. I believe there is an "ignore" link. Perhaps if you put that post on ignore you won't receive PMs? Not sure. I am sure someone will come along and help.

(When you put your cursor under the persons name - their info pops up - there is an "ignore" link there. You can try that.)

I have never "ignored" someone on this board. I believe there is an "ignore" link. Perhaps if you put that post on ignore you won't receive PMs? Not sure. I am sure someone will come along and help.

(When you put your cursor under the persons name - their info pops up - there is an "ignore" link there. You can try that.)
Thanks. I dunno. I used the "ignore" button & got an immediate DM from her, so I'm hoping it just happened simultaneously. I never would have thought I would ignore anyone on DisBoards, but when I literally say 'we clearly don't like each other so I think we should just not speak" & you write me.... 🤷‍♀️

I don't see the answer to this one. How do I delete a DM/PM? Someone decided to disagree w/ me in an objectionable way & when I objected, she came after me repeatedly. I even tried to use "ignore" & immediately got another response from her. When I replied that she could have the last word on the boards she took it to DM/PM & went after me there. When I asked her not to contact ,e, she sent ANOTHER message. DisBoards is generally a pleasant place, but I don't need to be harrassed by people who think disagreeing in an obnoxious way is fun. I even enjoy have a back & forth w/ other members about things we may disagree about, as long as it's

Click on the offender’s picture icon to get to their profile. Click ignore. Sounds like you did that. Ignore button has saved my existence here on many occasions.

You could always use the "report" option on one of the offender's posts and explain in the box that pops up what has happened. I believe it goes straight to the moderator(s).

I'm sorry that happened. Some posters do get over the top. I suggest reporting the post(s). Then IGNORE is your best option. You can delete the Conversation, but all that does is remove it from your inbox just like an email, it doesn't stop new conversations from coming in. However if you set that person on IGNORE, I think they can't PM you either.

I think the ignore feature is the way to go. If someone sends you a PM just delete it and don't reply. If they keep sending you things you don't reply to they will probably move on to someone else.

I think the ignore feature is the way to go. If someone sends you a PM just delete it and don't reply. If they keep sending you things you don't reply to they will probably move on to someone else.
That's actually the problem -- I can't seem to delete it. I feel like there must be a way, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter