How do I get a design for my Tee's?

MAGICX2

DIS Veteran
I followed the posts of tshirt designs when it was still just a thread but it got WAY long and now it has its own forum! :thumbsup2 The problem is I am still lost! :blush: I want to get a design done for tshirts for our trip in May celebrating my DS 5th bday and Mom's day. I am not computer savy enough to do my own design. How do I request a design and who do I submit the request to? Is it to late to have the design back in enough time for our May trip? HELP PLEASE! :grouphug:

MAGICX2 said:
I followed the posts of tshirt designs when it was still just a thread but it got WAY long and now it has its own forum! :thumbsup2 The problem is I am still lost! :blush: I want to get a design done for tshirts for our trip in May celebrating my DS 5th bday and Mom's day. I am not computer savy enough to do my own design. How do I request a design and who do I submit the request to? Is it to late to have the design back in enough time for our May trip? HELP PLEASE! :grouphug:

most designers have a link in their signatures to their designs = or you can go follow links in the design gallery -

if you find a design or designer you like - just pm them and let them know what you have in mind - you should have plenty of time for your may trip!

Hi MAGICX2 - I'd highly recommend Kate's (Julia and nick's mom) new Character Square Designs - folow the link in her sig - there are some AMAZING designs in there... actually forget the word some - they're all great!

Have fun on your trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter