How do I provide a pdf link for the dining plan

jjohnson

DIS Veteran
Delaware Mike has created a fantastic file for us all to use in the parks for our snack credits. I'm trying to provide a link in the confirmed snack post. Can someone help me? TIA

Joyce

Sorry, I can't even get the ticker thing at the bottom of mine. Come on you techies, help out here.

jjohnson said:
Delaware Mike has created a fantastic file for us all to use in the parks for our snack credits. I'm trying to provide a link in the confirmed snack post. Can someone help me? TIA

Joyce

Just type in the url of the file location in your post and it will turn it into a link...

jjohnson said:

Joyce

If anyone is interested in receiving a printable list of 2006 confirmed snacks, please send an email to delawhere_mike@yahoo.com I'll check the email account a couple times weekly, and will provide mass mailings of the file. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU NEED IT ASAP, FEEL FREE TO DROP A NOTE HERE.

While the list contains information current to Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 8:30am ET (thanks to Joyce (jjohnson)...good on ya, Joyce!), it might prove useful to those trying to keep up with WDW's perchance for forever changing things.....<grin> I plan on printing it two-sided to pack and use on our upcoming WDW trip.

Unfortunately, due to work constraints, I'll not be able to update it frequently, but you may for your own use. The format allows for additions, sorts, et cetera...as long as you're comfortable with Microsoft Excel.

Hopefully this file can be posted here, to accomodate updates and downloads.

Mike

Mike~Could I get it ASAP? Please?? We are leaving soon.

TIA
Erin

Brandi, Tasha, Ken, D & K, Kristine, and Mickee,

Please check your email accounts for a message with the list attached. The replies were posted Sunday, June 18 around 7:40pm ET.

If you have any feedback, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Remember to check DISboards for information to update your files.

Enjoy,

Mike

Passions71203 said:
Mike~Could I get it ASAP? Please?? We are leaving soon.

TIA
Erin

Hi Erin,

I'll be happy to provide the file, but if you haven't sent an email, I don't have your email address. As soon as I receive an email, I'll immediately respond.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you for doing this for everyone. If it's allright with you, I'm going to copy your message onto the first page of the confirmed snack thread.

Joyce

jjohnson said:
Hi Mike,

Thank you for doing this for everyone. If it's allright with you, I'm going to copy your message onto the first page of the confirmed snack thread.

Joyce

Sure, Joyce, it's okay. Possibly before that occurs though, we could work together to tighten up the list a little.... there were those few places needing a little more detail.

...and I think a few places need to be added?

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter