How do you add your credit card to the Tokyo Disney App??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I am familiar using the WDW Disney App having used it many times. I am “trying “ to become familiar with the Tokyo Disney App. I can’t find any information on how to load your credit card information so you can buy Priority Passes or mobile order. Can you use an American Disney Visa card??? Any help is appreciated 😊

I think you actually need to be in the park to add credit card info. When making a purchase, you'll be prompted to add a card then.

You can use an American Disney Visa card but it is not recommend because you'll be charged a foreign transaction fee. Use a card without foreign transaction fees if you have one.

I think you actually need to be in the park to add credit card info. When making a purchase, you'll be prompted to add a card then.

You can use an American Disney Visa card but it is not recommend because you'll be charged a foreign transaction fee. Use a card without foreign transaction fees if you have one.

The card I used to buy the park tickets was saved in my account and I was able to use that to buy Premier Access.

So, I don't think the card for my vacation package got saved or I changed it. The card for my hotel reservations was saved. If you don't book either of those or buy tickets through TDR, then you have to do it once you try to buy something in the park, ie passes, mobile order.

I did read on reddit that someone recommended adding your card to your account via your browser instead of on the app. And to have a few loaded prior to your trip so you can try another one if the first doesn't work. But it seems like having it preloaded helped it work.

I haven't actually done that yet but have it on my to-do list. Maybe try that?

Good luck and make sure to let us know what works for you!

I did read on reddit that someone recommended adding your card to your account via your browser instead of on the app. And to have a few loaded prior to your trip so you can try another one if the first doesn't work. But it seems like having it preloaded helped it work.

I haven't actually done that yet but have it on my to-do list. Maybe try that?

Good luck and make sure to let us know what works for you!
I don’t even see a spot to add a card on the app or the browser.

Our hotel booking shows the card we used but I have no idea if that’s saved to my account or not. We can’t buy tickets for a week or two so maybe after I do that I can see
I think it will be. I think the person was referring to adding one without having done any purchases or reservations.

Our hotel booking shows the card we used but I have no idea if that’s saved to my account or not. We can’t buy tickets for a week or two so maybe after I do that I can see
It should be saved to your acct. When I made my second reservation the next night, my card was saved in my acct.

It should be saved to your acct. When I made my second reservation the next night, my card was saved in my acct.

Yes, but if you haven’t already made a reservation or bought DPA, there isn’t a way to just add a card.

Do you only see it on your booking page or is there somewhere else where it shows saved cards?
I have only seen it when I got to the payment screen for subsequent hotel reservations.

Yes, but if you haven’t already made a reservation or bought DPA, there isn’t a way to just add a card.

I have only seen it when I got to the payment screen for subsequent hotel reservations.
The whole app is slightly confusing to me. I can’t find anywhere to add dh and DS. Our hotel reservation only has me named on it. Idk if I make each of them an account or what

The whole app is slightly confusing to me. I can’t find anywhere to add dh and DS. Our hotel reservation only has me named on it. Idk if I make each of them an account or what
On the Home Screen, do you see your checkin date and a circle that may have a picture or something? I think there’s a + or maybe you select that circle. It will allow you to create a group and invite them. Mine’s already setup, so I can’t remember exactly what it looks like. If you need, Google creating a group for TDR. My husband and son have their own accounts, so it may make a difference. If yours don’t and you don’t want to, then they will get added when the tickets are scanned into the app, I think.

On the Home Screen, do you see your checkin date and a circle that may have a picture or something? I think there’s a + or maybe you select that circle. It will allow you to create a group and invite them. Mine’s already setup, so I can’t remember exactly what it looks like. If you need, Google creating a group for TDR. My husband and son have their own accounts, so it may make a difference. If yours don’t and you don’t want to, then they will get added when the tickets are scanned into the app, I think.
I saw the invite button. Ds and dh don’t have their own accounts so I guess we need to do that. I didn’t know if ds could even have an account at 3 years old lol.

ETA: Do I even need to create a group? If I buy all 3 tickets on my account, can dh and I use the same login and book priority/premier that way?

Last edited:
I saw the invite button. Ds and dh don’t have their own accounts so I guess we need to do that. I didn’t know if ds could even have an account at 3 years old lol.

ETA: Do I even need to create a group? If I buy all 3 tickets on my account, can dh and I use the same login and book priority/premier that way?
You can both login and use the app on separate devices. My family all have accounts. Our son is 18, so he may split off on his own for food, so I did the group thing. Until recently, I managed my husband's and son's accounts.

You can both login and use the app on separate devices. My family all have accounts. Our son is 18, so he may split off on his own for food, so I did the group thing. Until recently, I managed my husband's and son's accounts.
I think we’re going to share a login on separate devices. Hopefully after we buy tickets it’ll show all 3 of us

I purchased my park tickets through the app and thought the payment info was saved, but when I actually entered the park and tried to make priority pass reservations I was prompted to enter card info.

After entering my info on the first morning- after inside the park- it was saved for the remainder of my trip.

I purchased my park tickets through the app and thought the payment info was saved, but when I actually entered the park and tried to make priority pass reservations I was prompted to enter card info.

After entering my info on the first morning- after inside the park- it was saved for the remainder of my trip.
Were you still able to get what you wanted for the priority pass even after entering in your card info? I just don’t want to miss out on getting a good return time for priority pass if we’re wasting time putting a card in the app after getting in the park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter