How do you change a threads title after the fact?????

Have you tried entering a new subject when you go to the edit/delete screen? That used to work on the old boards.

Yep, that is all it takes. Go to the first post on the thread and click edit/delete in the lower right corner of the post (right below the moose!). You should be allowed to edit the subject as well as your original post. This all assumes that you were the original poster of the thread.

I tried that and all it did was add a subject line above the post but did not change the thread title. I must be doing something wrong.

That is odd. Right before I replied to your post, I created a post of my own. You can see it in the list below this thread as "Subject line was just changed to this". I posted a new thread with a different subject line and then went in and edited it and changed the subject to what you see now.

Maybe someone else can answer this.

There was one thing that was interesting about that thread. I couldn't delete it. I clicked the check box for Delete? and hit the Delete Now button but got a page that said I either wasn't logged in or didn't have permission. I know I was logged in because that same dialog box showed that I was logged in.

Mods can change the subject lines after they lock. Just let us know who, what where....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter