How does Magical Express work?

Hi there,
We used ME in Jan. Because we flew to (somewhere that I can't remember) and then from there to MCO we attached our Yellow ME tags at the place I can't remember and didn't have to think about them again. That was so nice.

We also had a late arrival, and I have no idea what time our bags finally arrived at our room as we were fast asleep! They bell people just quietly opened the door, popped the bags in, and hey presto they were in the room when we awoke. Seemed like a great arrangement to me!

We also got confused with our ME tags, thinking that they were 2 for the way out and 2 for the way home (actually they are all for the way out), so we didn't tag one of our bags. The extra bag was still collected for us, they have a chart of suitcases and you tell them which style it is and any other identifying features... and amazingly they find it for you.

So cool getting on the bus at MCO and having Disney info on the TV screens all the way back to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter