How early can you book your return flight home.

Jacobsdad

Earning My Ears
I'm going on the four night Disney Wonder out of Miami next month and I'm wondering how long it takes to disembark. I'm thinking of booking a flight out of Miami that takes off at 9:20am. I don't think I will have enough time to catch that flight but I thought I would ask anyways. It would save me around $400 but it's not worth it if there's a possibility that I would miss the flight.

From my understanding we should be starting the debark process as early as 7:30am.I have no idea how long getting off the ship takes let alone how long it takes going through customs. Any suggestions on what times I should be looking to book from MIA to fly home.

The earliest flight we ever caught was a 10:30am that was from Port Canaveral flying out of MCO. We where booked on a 12:30pm flight and where able to get on the earlier flight ( this was before all the change fees from the airlines became crazy). The ship docks very early in the morning then has to clear customs. If you keep your luggage with you the nite before and get in line to leave the ship very early and get through customs quickly, I think you would be very lucky to get on a 9:20am flight.

I think 9:20 is a bit early. We just went on the Wonder out of Miami, and I don't think people were getting off the ship until 7ish. Might be cutting it close. I wouldn't book before 11:30/12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter