How is Garden Grill for Breakfast?

I LOVE it for breakfast. one of my favorites. The food is very very basic but good and IMO any "family style" meal is way more low key and easier on the parents than the buffets are.

The absolute BEST breakfast I ever went to! The food is served family style, so you don't have to keep getting up at buffets and the character interaction is amazing! We like to reserve a time early in the morning so we can walk right on to Soarin' and save our tier 1 FP for the Frozen Ride. Definitely a must-do for my family, you won't regret it!

I LOVE it for breakfast. one of my favorites. The food is very very basic but good and IMO any "family style" meal is way more low key and easier on the parents than the buffets are.

I'm with Lisa, we never miss GG for breakfast.

The absolute BEST breakfast I ever went to! The food is served family style, so you don't have to keep getting up at buffets and the character interaction is amazing! We like to reserve a time early in the morning so we can walk right on to Soarin' and save our tier 1 FP for the Frozen Ride. Definitely a must-do for my family, you won't regret it!

Stop giving away our secret! :ssst:

We do the same (except we use FP at Test Track). Love the whole experience and the FP thing is an added bonus

Stop giving away our secret! :ssst:

We do the same (except we use FP at Test Track). Love the whole experience and the FP thing is an added bonus
We don't use it for Test Track because we do single-rider. But you're right I should stop giving it away lol!

Yep we are another family that loves this breakfast. We missed it this year as our EPCOT days ended up being early entry but we will make sure we get there next year. We tried Tusker House at Animal Kingdom and did not like it quite as much.

We also loved GG. We've been going to WDW for years and just tried GG during an earlier trip this year. We will definitely return! It's a great character breakfast that is low stress for me as the parent because I don't have to jump up to help fix plates or rush back to make sure I don't miss a character photo op. And the food is great!

We do PPO GG Breakfast at least once every trip. My daughter loves the sticky bun. The food is good and we think the character interaction is one of the best at Disney. We also love to get to Soarin before the crowd.

We also love it and recommend it to everyone. The food is amazing and there was great character interaction

I like their breakfast food better than their dinner food. My favorite items at their breakfast are the cinnamon rolls and scrambled eggs.

We loved it for Breakfast. One of our favorites and we are planning it again!

Definitely good! I'm going to miss the cinnamon rolls though now that I've found out I have to go gluten free.

Garden Grill is our very favourite character meal (we've done both breakfast and dinner). The food is really good, the restaurant is on the smaller side so it doesn't take that long to see all the characters and almost every time we've eaten there, we have seen each character multiple times, sometimes up to 3 or 4 times. I enjoy family style far more than buffets. The food is hotter and it's so much more relaxing to sit and not line up at a buffet, especially if you have small kids. We did breakfast for the first time there last year and it's now our favourite there and prefer it over the dinner.

Best breakfast on property!

The sticky bun is delicious!

I like the setup of this restaurant lots better than most of the character breakfasts & the characters here are great.

Best breakfast on property!

The sticky bun is delicious!

I like the setup of this restaurant lots better than most of the character breakfasts & the characters here are great.

Me too! The set up makes it feel a little more private and less chaotic than many of the other character buffets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter