How is the OKW sleeper chair?

DH slept on it for one night and deemed it very comfortable. And usually he's a light sleeper who isn't easily comfortable.

It has the three section pad similar to the sleeper sofa.

It has the three section pad similar to the sleeper sofa.

Not all the sofa beds at OKW have the 3 pads, there are many of the original mattress type sleep sofas at OKW.

The Sleeper chairs are very comfortable, much more so than the mattress-type sleeper sofa.

The sleeper chairs at OKW are much more comfortable than the sofas. I've yet to stay in an OKW villa that has one of the three-fold sofas. Curious if they exist in some.... that would be great. Even our kids complain about the sofa beds at OKW.

I slept in the chair for an entire trip. DS was in the bedroom, he has special needs and sleeps better alone, plus he goes to sleep early.

It was fine for me. Some days I was lazy and did not even close it up all the way, which is ok at OKW since the rooms are so huge. (it was just me and DS in an OKW 1BR)It seemed easier to just sleep there vs opening up the sofabed.

Different question, my son has DVC and is getting a 1br this summer and wants me to go with family. My question is, are there any 1br at OKW that have 2 beds? Not sure if I can sleep on a pull out sofa and I dont want them giving up their bed for me. Sounds like the sleeper chair might be a good choice. I have stayed with them many times but used 2 studios or 2-3 br. Thank you if anyone can answer this. :thumbsup2

Different question, my son has DVC and is getting a 1br this summer and wants me to go with family. My question is, are there any 1br at OKW that have 2 beds? Not sure if I can sleep on a pull out sofa and I dont want them giving up their bed for me. Sounds like the sleeper chair might be a good choice. I have stayed with them many times but used 2 studios or 2-3 br. Thank you if anyone can answer this. :thumbsup2

No, there are no one bedroom units anywhere in the DVC system that have 2 real beds. All have a one King bed and a sleeper sofa. AKV* BLT and OKW have the sleeper chair in addition to the sleeper sofa.

Thanks Chuck S. much appreciated, probably go with the chair and let the boys have the sofa, kids can sleep anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter