How Leak Proof is the Refillable mug?

becks59

Mouseketeer
I’ve never gotten a refillable mug before, but we will be having them for our upcoming trip because we will have free dining. I was thinking of bringing them to the parks to use as our water bottles. I’m hoping to fit mine into my lounge fly backpack. But I don’t want it spilling everywhere. Will this work? I would maybe occasionally bring it in the morning with soda or hot chocolate too. I definitely wouldn’t want that spilling in the backpack. Thoughts?

Agree with above… It will definitely spill.
But you can still bring it to carry water in the parks and to bring a drink for the ride to the parks.
Then to get a drink on the way back to your room at your resort.
If you plan on visiting other resorts (like for a meal or break) you can use them there as well.

If you bring it with anything make sure your wash it out after you use it. Keeping it on the side of a backpack and putting it on the ground(if your stopping for a break or outdoor dining) it will attract ants if not washed out.

I would never even get on a bus holding a full mug, even with a lid on - they are that leaky. But we have brought them empty to parks plenty of times, for a few reasons.

We used to keep the mugs on the sides of our backpacks, and I always felt like that was a bit unsanitary. I read a tip recently from someone who said they just rinse the mug each time they use it, then put a napkin inside and put the lid back on, and they put it in their backpack. We will try that on our next visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter