How long did it take to hear back (accepted/declined/pending) after the interview?

digsbyloft

Earning My Ears
I just did my phone interview a couple days ago but I'm so anxious!
I know they said it takes 2-3 weeks but I wanted to know how long it took for you to hear back...I've read about people hearing back in a couple of days.

digsbyloft said:
I just did my phone interview a couple days ago but I'm so anxious!
I know they said it takes 2-3 weeks but I wanted to know how long it took for you to hear back...I've read about people hearing back in a couple of days.

i heard back literally the next day that i'm currently pending. i had my interview sunday evening, got the email monday night. there's really no set time. there are people that have been waiting a full two weeks since phone interview to hear anything, i believe.

I had my interview on Friday the 22nd at 7:30pm PST and I got my pending email on Monday the 25th at 7:00pm PST.

I had my interview on Friday the 22nd at 7:30pm PST and I got my pending email on Monday the 25th at 7:00pm PST.
Same for me (just a couple hours earlier and in est). My email said I would know by April 19th... way to long imo to wait XD

Same for me (just a couple hours earlier and in est). My email said I would know by April 19th... way to long imo to wait XD

Yeah, I hear a lot of people don't usually have to wait for April 19th. Some people get pended and then accepted/denied within a day, or a week. I mean there is still a chance we won't get word till the 19th but a lot of people find out much earlier.

To hear anything back they say will be between 2 to 3 weeks.
Right now I haven't been pended, declined or accepted and I am on 2 weeks and my three weeks will be this sunday.

If you get pended you can wait until April 19th.

To hear anything back they say will be between 2 to 3 weeks.
Right now I haven't been pended, declined or accepted and I am on 2 weeks and my three weeks will be this sunday.

If you get pended you can wait until April 19th.

Same for me, but I haven't been waiting that long. I know several others on the boards are also still waiting for a accepted/pended/declined email and have been waiting a couple weeks.

I had my phone interview Feb 20th at 11:30am CST, received my "thanks for applying" email almost exactly 12 hours later, and that's the last I've heard from them.

I hope everyone waiting for a response hears back soon :)

I had my phone interview at 2 PM on February 13th and was pended sometime on the 15th. Still waiting for another response.

I interviewed the 22nd and haven't heard anything yet. I have only gotten communication for PIs.

I interviewed on the 19th (Tuesday) and was notified that I was pending 2 days later on the 21st (Thursday). Still pending right now.

I did my program last year, interviewed in October of 2011 (mid-late in the interview process). Interview went real smooth, was accepted a couple days later. All depends on your role, when you apply, and how well the interview goes. Resume probably doesn't hurt either, though I dont think its a major factor.

Interviewed Oct 1st 2011 accepted Oct 12th Spring Adv 2012

Interviewed Feb 7th for PI and I'm still waiting

Interviewed Feb 11th for CP accepted Feb 18th Fall Adv 2013

Disney recruiting works in mysterious ways... Just gotta be patient with them because they're handling 25,000+ CPs and thousands of PIs so it'll take some time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter