• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How long did it take to hear back (accepted/declined/pending) after the interview?

Congratulations all who've been accepted.....we're still waiting to see if my Stepson gets accepted, he interviewed last week. He is also going to audition in St. Louis on the 11th. He loves acting and performing, he also works in retail now. Keeping our fingers crossed.

I had my interview on the 18th and I haven't been pended and it's been two weeks today and I still haven't heard anything :c this is torture.

I'm wouldn't email them because I was in your position last week and decided to email them because that's what it says to do on the programs blog. Within 2 hours they'd pended me and now I get to wait even longer.

DD's interview was the 2/24, she heard back yesterday (3/5), so 9 days. She's in! party:

My DD had her interview 3 weeks ago and was pended several days later. She has just received her 2nd pended email. Anyone have any idea what this means? I hope she makes it. I don't think I could stand hearing another rejection - especially for this.

kellydizfan said:
My DD had her interview 3 weeks ago and was pended several days later. She has just received her 2nd pended email. Anyone have any idea what this means? I hope she makes it. I don't think I could stand hearing another rejection - especially for this.

I'm in the same boat. I had my phone interview on the 15th, was pended on the 17th, and received a second pending email yesterday. I decided to call them (was having issues with resetting my password as well) and I was told that it's normal.

Just curious, what were her top roles and other ones she applied for?

My choices:
High interest/top roles - Concierge, hospitality, vacation planner

Moderate interest - Attractions, merchandise, recreation, full service food and beverage, photopass photographer, transportation, bell services

Low interest - Character attendant, main entrance operations

Everyone that is pending gets emails every 3 weeks. Doesn't mean anything, it's just an automatic reminder to let you know they haven't forgotten about you.

I'm in the same boat. I had my phone interview on the 15th, was pended on the 17th, and received a second pending email yesterday. I decided to call them (was having issues with resetting my password as well) and I was told that it's normal.

Just curious, what were her top roles and other ones she applied for?

My choices:
High interest/top roles - Concierge, hospitality, vacation planner

Moderate interest - Attractions, merchandise, recreation, full service food and beverage, photopass photographer, transportation, bell services

Low interest - Character attendant, main entrance operations

I know she put Attractions, Character attendant and Merchandise - not sure of which order. She wanted to audition for a charachter but the closest is Philly and she won't be able to do that as she is on Long Island. We are hoping! Good Luck!!!

I had my interview last Monday night 9:45pm and got the accepted email this morning at about 9:15am. Last year when I tried, I didn't hear back for a month.

I got accepted for attractions in WDW for fall 6 days after my telephone interview. I'm ecstatic to work for the mouse! :] Congrats to everyone accepted and sending positive vibes to everyone still waiting!

I interviewed on Feb 18, got my pending email right away on the 21st, and my second pending email came on March 14. Today is 38 days since I applied, and I'm starting to get a little discouraged. My top 3 were Character Attendant, Concierge, and Photopass Photographer though, so that might take a little longer. My bestie interviewed a week after I did and he got his acceptance a week later to Merchandise.

I just did my phone interview a couple days ago but I'm so anxious!
I know they said it takes 2-3 weeks but I wanted to know how long it took for you to hear back...I've read about people hearing back in a couple of days.

The first time I applied I waited a little over two weeks I believe before I saw that I was NLIC, but the second time I applied on feb 28 and got my congrats letter on march 5th! I'm gonna be in the DCP for fall 2013! My first time going! The waiting process is different for everybody. I know someone who was pending for several weeks before she found out she was accepted! Good luck to you!

Eep! Let's see, I had the interview the night of February 28th, and was pended the next morning on March 1st. Less than 24 hours!! xD Still pending now and not feeling too good about it lately... Keeping my fingers crossed (and my hopes way too high, heh)!

My top choice was Costuming, and since I haven't yet seen anyone else accepted into the position, that's been the only thing that's keeping me going, haha.

I had my phone interview in feb 22 and was accepted march 5 for hospitality fall advantage Disney world and that was my top choice. Congrats to everyone and good luck to those still pending!

Have a magical day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter