How long did it take to hear back (accepted/declined/pending) after the interview?

I have a question.....has anyone that has been pended received an acceptance as of yet?

I have a question.....has anyone that has been pended received an acceptance as of yet?
I've seen a ton of them. Check out the Disney college program spring/spring advantage 2014 Facebook group if your on Facebook.

My S is accepted (1 week after phone interview). My D is "in-progress" after her phone interview (2 weeks). Both applied for merchandise &QSFB & attractions.
What does mean?

I haven't heard any people going to Disneyland.

I applied for Disneyland but am in pending status now. I haven't heard of anyone being accepted for Disneyland yet so was curious if anyone can tell us if they have been accepted.

My S is accepted (1 week after phone interview). My D is "in-progress" after her phone interview (2 weeks). Both applied for merchandise &QSFB & attractions.
What does mean?

Your daughter's application is being looked at. She mostly likely will stay in "in progress" until she either gets accepted, receive a pending email (meaning they are looking at her application but need more time which means she will probably hear by November 15th) or NLIC (no longer in consideration). Good luck to your daughter and congrats to your son!

DS interviewed last Wednesday and got his acceptance Friday! This was his 4th year applying, and he's had to wait a long time each time, only to be declined. We're so happy for him.

Applied: 9/5
Phone interview: 9/9
Pending: 9/27

Let's hope I have better luck this time :/ In the Fall I was pended from 2 days after my phone interview until the end of the hiring period, when I was finally NLIC'd.

Your daughter's application is being looked at. She mostly likely will stay in "in progress" until she either gets accepted, receive a pending email (meaning they are looking at her application but need more time which means she will probably hear by November 15th) or NLIC (no longer in consideration). Good luck to your daughter and congrats to your son!

Accepted today (2 weeks after request for additional paperwork)

Orbiting Oreos are in my disney telescope.

I applied October 1st, Web interview the 2nd and it said I was a strong candidate and then I had my PI yesterday. I am super nervous. When do you think I will hear back or do you think I have any chance? I applied for attractions.

Applied: 9/5
Didn't have to take WBI
Phone interview: 9/13
Pended: 10/4 (three week mark after interview)

I had my interview on a Thursday night, and heard back the next Tuesday at noon! (Accepted, Attractions Spring Advantage)

I applied October 1st, Web interview the 2nd and it said I was a strong candidate and then I had my PI yesterday. I am super nervous. When do you think I will hear back or do you think I have any chance? I applied for attractions.

Tuesday or Wednesday.

My daughter applied 9/26, wbi 9/28, phone 10/1 at 9:30am and accepted 10/2 at 4:15pm. This is her 2nd cp program, did spring 2013. She is doing merchandise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter