How long have you all got unti your next trip wto WDW?

1st night will be DTD to exchange tickets vouchers, possibly try EofS again, everyone raves about it, we tried it once and was disappointed so giving it a 2nd chance.

We like EoS as it is good value when OOP and don't forget if you still have AP's they offer an AP discount :thumbsup2 - on the other hand if you are on the DDP the value is really poor and the selection for dessert/drinks used to be limited (can't comment if it still is as we haven't eaten there on the DP since 2009!)

I like the Original (no horseradish) or The Full Montagu. Its great for Chloe too as they will completely customise the sandwich - she just wanted ham and there isn't even a ham one on the kids menu but it was no problem and she loved it!

We like EoS as it is good value when OOP and don't forget if you still have AP's they offer and AP discount :thumbsup2 - on the other hand if you are on the DDP the value is really poor and the selection for dessert drinks used to be limited (can't comment if it still is as we haven't eaten there on the DP since 2009!)

I like the Original (no horseradish) or The Full Montagu. Its great for Chloe too as they will completely customise the sandwich - she just wanted ham and there isn't even a ham one on the kids menu but it was no problem and she loved it!

I think that was partly my problem with it, we were on DDP. I don't remember what I had but it was dry, very limited dessert choice and they wouldn't let us have bottled drinks that were freely available on DDP everywhere else. I just thought why are we here eating this rubbish when we could be eating in Wolfgang puck next door for the same credit, it was also a depressing day bucketing in down outside:rotfl2:

This time it will be OOP with AP discount, hopefully a far better experience.:goodvibes

We have 112 days now... It's getting closer.

Arrival day is usually just unpack, browse the hotel and get some dinner as we don't check in till the evening.
Day 1 we have always done Epcot as its our fave but this year we're doing MK instead. Plan on spending the first half of the day there, lunch at bog, then back to the yacht club for a swim and Epcot in the evening - dinner booked for via Napoli and illuminations after that. Can not wait to be there!

78 days for us! We land at 17:55pm then we'll head to int drive probably by taxi, for first few nights then we move to YC. First day will be SeaWorld (Although it's a Saturday so not sure about crowds) then moving day to YC will probably be a stroll to Epcot and a swim in SAB :). First full day at Disney will be Mk :) Time is flying by, can't wait!

Well according to VA I have 171 days, 23 hrs, 27 mins until my next flight with them! But it really starts the day before when we get to the airport/Hilton.

Our first day (arrival day) is:

Arrive POR
unpack
Go to DTD on the boat
Eat at WGP

Our first full day:

Magic Kingdom:banana:

174 days to girls forth birthday trip

506 till family goes back to okw (family being our family, my mum,dad and my sister)

We spent first night at resort as im normally so tired:-(

We like EoS as it is good value when OOP and don't forget if you still have AP's they offer an AP discount :thumbsup2

I only just discovered the other day that you can get a DVC discount at EOS too :thumbsup2

A horrible thought...but 706 days :headache: :coffee:

Still, it'll all be worth it in the end :goodvibes

I started counting but got to more than 100 and stopped because it was too depressing! We fly out on Thanksgiving, so we wont hit the parks for a couple of days. Our arrival day is check in, we are staying at the Celebration Hotel, so we just mooch about the town and get something to eat, if the weather is OK maybe we'll have a swim, and a drink in the bar.

Pam

We don't have our next WDW trip planned at all yet :sad1: but that's because we have our first baby coming in October, and are looking to book the 2014 WBTA tonight, which would make our next Disney fix a whole 464 days away!

But something to look forward to :)

141 days and counting! :banana:

On arrival day we will probably explore our resort. We are staying at CBR and in the evenings they light s camp fire on the beach and roast marshmellows which I think will be perfect after our long journey.

I also want to pop into the resort gift shop and get my boys (7 & 4) their autograph books and pin badge lapels!

On the first day it has to be Magic Kingdom and we have breakfast booked at Cinderella's Royal Table!

I am already bouncing off the ceilings with excitement....no idea what I will be like when I am down to double - and then single - figures!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

63 Days until 17 nights in Orlando & 7 nights in New Hampshire.

133 Days until 9 nights in New Hampshire.

350 Days until 16 nights in Orlando.

464 Days until 14 nights Disney Cruise & 7 nights in Orlando (possibly 1-2 nights in Barcelona before cruise)

1st night will be DTD to exchange tickets vouchers, possibly try EofS again, everyone raves about it, we tried it once and was disappointed so giving it a 2nd chance.

Now that is a countdown! How exciting!

We don't have our next WDW trip planned at all yet :sad1: but that's because we have our first baby coming in October, and are looking to book the 2014 WBTA tonight, which would make our next Disney fix a whole 464 days away!

But something to look forward to :)
Get it booked, you know you want to. Hope to see you onboard :thumbsup2

Now that is a countdown! How exciting!

It is, but I need a lottery win to pay for it all.

432 days until 21 nights at POR, on arrival me and DD usually have a swim while DW unpacks:rotfl: then we have a meal at the resort before a early night before going to the Magic Kingdom for ropedrop. But we may go on the boat to DTD this time.

I'm at 21 days omg I cannot believe it!!!!!! Soooooo excited started the countdown at well over a year and now down to this it's a bit mad!!!!

The plan for the first night is chill in the room and wait for garden grocer order then possibly the pool followed by DTD eeeek so excited!!

On the back of that does anyone know if you can just go into Trex for cocktails/drinks without a booking?

I'm at 21 days omg I cannot believe it!!!!!! Soooooo excited started the countdown at well over a year and now down to this it's a bit mad!!!!

The plan for the first night is chill in the room and wait for garden grocer order then possibly the pool followed by DTD eeeek so excited!!

On the back of that does anyone know if you can just go into Trex for cocktails/drinks without a booking?

How exciting!

Can you tell me more about the Garden Grocer? I have seen it mentioned a few times on here. Can I order before we leave and how does it all work?

How exciting!

Can you tell me more about the Garden Grocer? I have seen it mentioned a few times on here. Can I order before we leave and how does it all work?

Will you be renting a car? If you are Garden Grocer is an expensive way to buy things, for example I priced up 2L of Diet Coke/Pepsi a couple off week ago, $2.49 compared to Walmart at $1.38.
If not renting a car then its an option. https://www.gardengrocer.com/

Will you be renting a car? If you are Garden Grocer is an expensive way to buy things, for example I priced up 2L of Diet Coke/Pepsi a couple off week ago, $2.49 compared to Walmart at $1.38.
If not renting a car then its an option. https://www.gardengrocer.com/

No we are not renting a car so this is why we chose this option for heavy stuff like water and some snacks etc

I haven't used them before but read loads about them! I made my order about 3 days ago for the 21st of June and you can even pick the delivery slot time that suits you best.
It sounded like a good option for me and mum as we don't want to drive and we just want stay on site and relax for the ten days that we are there (apart from a day or two shopping off site lol)

Yes you can, they have a bar area and you can sit at the bar and order srinks/snacks. I can highly recommend the Cotton-tini :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter