How long have you all got unti your next trip wto WDW?

Yes you can, they have a bar area and you can sit at the bar and order srinks/snacks. I can highly recommend the Cotton-tini :thumbsup2

FAB!!!!!! Deeeeeeelighted!!!!! Ill be doing that on the first night all going well hehe :) there's a cotton-tini with my name on it!!!

FAB!!!!!! Deeeeeeelighted!!!!! Ill be doing that on the first night all going well hehe :) there's a cotton-tini with my name on it!!!

It's v. Noisy in T Rex. Just my view but there are better places to just have a drink at DTD where you will still be able to hear each other!

(Disclaimer. I can't stand T-Rex......)

222 days! We will be staying in Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time ever! So excited!!! On arrival day we go to Animal Kingdom for a few hours and eat at Restaurantosauras. Then we go back to the hotel for a little while. Finally we go to Magic Kingdom for dinner at Crystal Palace and spend the night at Magic Kingdom. Our first day is always the same. I can't wait!

502 days to go, (weve only been back 2 days),1st day has got to be MK, tired or not we have got to be there for the train coming with the characters, its like the official start to our holiday. only disney can make such a boring thing like the park opening time into a magical 5 minute show our kids love it.

120 days - 3 weeks

We like to go straight to DTD for dinner and a walk around and then pool at hotel

It's v. Noisy in T Rex. Just my view but there are better places to just have a drink at DTD where you will still be able to hear each other!

Eaten there twice and I still don't see the attraction, overpriced, poor service & waaay too loud but it gets busy, others must like it.

To be honest it's more just to see it! I've never been to trex and my mum has never even been to the states so it's kinda just to see something out of the ordinary that's why I'm choosing to do just a drink there instead of dinner.
I've see fab pics from trip reports of the bar area don't quote me but I think it might have been one of mandymouses trip reports and I just thought it looked so cool and something you have to experience at least once!

59 days for me and I will be sat in the hotel bar at heathrow with a large glass of wine , cant come quick enough . Happy holidays everyone and safe travels

5 days for us :banana:

Normally on our arrival day we go to the villa get some take away get some food in target for the next day shower and bed. This time it's my husbands birthday the day we arrive so we are going out for a meal :) target shower and bed.

Wow! Nice way to start a birthday by going on holiday to Disney world :-) I fly home on mine :-(

Bet your way excited now!! 5 days :-0 I'd be jumping around right now! Haha

Just back from my second WDW trip this year. Thinking DL will be my next trip since I've made 11 wdw trips in 8yrs. So, a little over 365-395 days till DL.

Wow I'm a tad jealous for us it seams to trend at once every 3 years!!! And out first trip was 2007! This being out third!

We don't have our next WDW trip planned at all yet :sad1: but that's because we have our first baby coming in October, and are looking to book the 2014 WBTA tonight, which would make our next Disney fix a whole 464 days away!

But something to look forward to :)

So exciting to have a baby on the way though! :-D congrats and I hope all goes well!

222 days! We will be staying in Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time ever! So excited!!! On arrival day we go to Animal Kingdom for a few hours and eat at Restaurantosauras. Then we go back to the hotel for a little while. Finally we go to Magic Kingdom for dinner at Crystal Palace and spend the night at Magic Kingdom. Our first day is always the same. I can't wait!

Oh wow! That's amazing my dream is to stay there!

To be honest it's more just to see it! I've never been to trex and my mum has never even been to the states so it's kinda just to see something out of the ordinary that's why I'm choosing to do just a drink there instead of dinner.
I've see fab pics from trip reports of the bar area don't quote me but I think it might have been one of mandymouses trip reports and I just thought it looked so cool and something you have to experience at least once!

I've been to Trex and really enjoyed it both me and my cousin loved it, my mum on the other hand found it quite noisy, and it is very noisy, but its worth going for the experience, my partner wants to go during our next visit and we have both said we'd be more than happy to go again! I personally enjoyed but I've heard mixed reviews, the food compared to rainforest cafe was not as good but was still really nice! Beings your only going for a drink I don't think you'll have a problem, unless you don't like noise then you will find it very noisy! But I'm pretty sure being in a place like Disney you come to expect noise! :-)

490 days for us and 496 for our kids

We always stay in an EPCOT area hotel so depending on our arrival time we usually drop the bags and head into EPCOT for our dinner and Illuminations. This time however as it's just DH and me for the first 6 days we've decided to break with tradition and head off to DTD. Having reads lots of good reviews I thought we'd try Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner.

102 days for us!

When we get there we are just going to go to Walmart to get supplies and then go for a light dinner and a Margarita at DTD.

For our first full day we have Typhoon Lagoon planned for a nice relaxing day :)

Not sure! We were planning on going this year but have put our trip on hold indefinitely. We did/do have the money but in the end couldn't justify such an expensive holiday at this point in time when we have other things to save for. We're planning to buy our first house this year or next and hopefully try for baby number 2 so at the moment I think we're looking at 2015. I'd love to take DD (17 months now) while she's still fairly young and keep toying with the idea of a DLRP trip in the meantime but then part of me would rather save the money for WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter