How many days do you got left?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so jealous of everyone who gets to go this year! According to my countdown clock my family has 611 days until our next Disney trip.

I am so jealous of everyone who gets to go this year! According to my countdown clock my family has 611 days until our next Disney trip.

Ouch!! And I was mourning my 301 day countdown. :sad: Do you have the Magic Kingdom video or the videos for any of the other parks? I had to take a short trip to MK this morning just to get my fix. pixiedust:

I don't have any of the park videos. I did get the 2009 planning video in the mail a couple of weeks ago. My 6 year old daughter and I have been watching it every night.

I don't have any of the park videos. I did get the 2009 planning video in the mail a couple of weeks ago. My 6 year old daughter and I have been watching it every night.

Sorry, I have DVD's of Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Both seem to be available only on-site. I just did an Amazon search and found them to be unavailable or to highly priced for my taste. Keep watching planning video!! And counting down days!! Me too!

Sorry, I have DVD's of Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Both seem to be available only on-site. I just did an Amazon search and found them to be unavailable or to highly priced for my taste. Keep watching planning video!! And counting down days!! Me too!

I will keep watching the planning video. Thanks for checking Amazon for me.

I noticed it says your from Lower Alabama. My sister lives in Spanish Fort. Are you anywhere near there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter