How many days do you got left?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P
This is gonna be the place - for me at least - to announce:

49 days!!! :woohoo:

Wanna get excited with me??? Shout it out!!!

12 but as I have been home sick the past 2 days I hope the rest of the family doesn't come down with it.

I'mNoPrince said:
12 but as I have been home sick the past 2 days I hope the rest of the family doesn't come down with it.

Here's to a super quick recovery. :drinking1

Have you tried Airborne? I know there's been mixed reviews on it, but I always have found it works. Could be the "placebo affect" but I dont care - still works. :thumbsup2

And here goes: 48 days!!!

Leaving in 3 days. Can't wait!!! Also taking Airborn. We've never been there at Christmas and are excited to check out all the resorts decorations. :yay:

CathrynRose said:
Here's to a super quick recovery. :drinking1

Have you tried Airborne? I know there's been mixed reviews on it, but I always have found it works. Could be the "placebo affect" but I dont care - still works. :thumbsup2

And here goes: 48 days!!!

I have Fluid on the Lungs and Broncitis . I knew I should not have taken that call the other day at the Hospital.We always cover for each other when it's close to vacation but we were short handed so I just went.

They have me on a Zith pack so it will knock it out and stay in my system for 10 days or so . I should be good.

It's 18 for me! I'm more exited than a child at Christmas.
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Here's pixiedust: for everyone to stay well!

100 days from today...I know still pretty far but my 6 yr old and I just created a 100 day chart so we can keep track :hourglass

PKWallaby said:
100 days from today...I know still pretty far but my 6 yr old and I just created a 100 day chart so we can keep track :hourglass

That's so funny PKWallaby-my twin boys have a countdown going on their clalkboard. As of today--99 days--finally into the double digit dance. Where are you staying? We'll be at the CR. :cheer2: :cheer2:

luvdmouse: we are doing a split-stay...first POR, then BWV, then time-share. I know, a lot of moving, but that way I can keep up on laundry and make sure I have enough space for the stuff I plan on buying(I've been known to exceed the airline bag weight limits!!) :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter