How many days do you have left #4!!!!

Arrived today and we are staying in Ranchos building 7B. Very nice resort and we are still learning our way around, i.e. looking for a shortcut from Grand Destino to our building. We can see GD from our room, but felt we walked a long way to our building. GD is beautiful at night and the Xmas decorations really enhance things. On a more embarrassing note, I fell on my face walking up to our building. Well, not really my face, I caught my fall but have a few bruises. What a way to start our Disney experience. If anyone who reads this and is at CS, that idiot laying in the grass in front of Ranchos 7B-was me. Hopefully I will stay upright tomorrow :scratchin :crutches:

65 days away from Boardwalk Villas! This’ll be our 3rd family trip to WDW (2019, 2022). Stayed at Art of Animation before and really excited about BWI and staying near Epcot this trip. Almost time to make those dining reservations!

I have 130 more days until Wilderness Lodge!!!
First time doing a family trip since my little girl was born before the pandemic... super excited!

108 Days to go till our dual stay at the Riviera and GFV. Have not stayed at RIV before but we are really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter