How Many Days Have You Spent In Florida?

Pegasus928

DIS Veteran
Up to now we have spent 56 days in Florida - which is more than we have spent on family holidays anywhere else combined.

Initially this sounded like a fair bit to me but I just know that there are going to be some posts on here that may go into the hundreds.

We do have 2 more trips coming up though - which will boost this figure slightly. May even have to plan some more just so I can round it up to 100 :thumbsup2

Kenny

Good question, cannot be exact so at a rough guess and a quick calculation it's between 125 and 130 I reckon.

I think we'll break through the 200 barrier at XMas

Paul

A very quick count, most our trips have been 3 weeks+, I get a total of around 330, after next 2 trips (Xmas & August) it should total about 1 year in Florida.
Vegas, NY & Disneyland another 22 days ontop.

This is list of our trips since DS was born, Xmas his 50th trip abroad, did loads more before he was born but didn't keep a list. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/asters/Mattyshols.htm

A very quick count, most our trips have been 3 weeks+, I get a total of around 330, after next 2 trips (Xmas & August) it should total about 1 year in Florida.
Vegas, NY & Disneyland another 22 days ontop.

This is list of our trips since DS was born, Xmas his 50th trip abroad, did loads more before he was born but didn't keep a list. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/asters/Mattyshols.htm

That's a pretty impressive total Wayne - and one that I can only aspire to ;)

That's a pretty impressive total Wayne - and one that I can only aspire to ;)

I am sure others will be along with more.
Amazing really as about 16 years ago I never wanted to go, I had never been a theme park or fairground in UK they were not my thing:rotfl:

We have been for about 520 days and are heading back for more tomorrow! I blame DVC......

196 Days So Far & Another 28 Days Booked For 2009 ! Infact Ds 2yrs Will Have Been 42 So Far And Before He Turns 3 Will Have Been Another 27 Days !!!:lovestruc :lovestruc WE SO LOVE DISNEY BUT ALSO BLAME DVC :rotfl: :rotfl:

Including my trip two weeks today & next September my total will be at 84!!! :cloud9:

I think its 84 for us, so this next trip should take us to 98:yay: Next year will get us in to 3 figures, still some way behind Wayne and a few others, but we'll do our best to catch up when we've got shot of all the kids (the buggers keep you poor, you know)

So how many dollars do you think you have spent in that time :rotfl2:

You got me thinking there(not good on a Monday morning)
For each day we average approx, $100 food and spend, $50 hotel, $30 car rental, $20 tips, tolls etc
$200/day x 365 = $73,000 plus flights plus 7 cruises :scared1:
Lucky we don't drink or like shopping.
No wonder my financial advisor keeps telling me to put more away:rotfl2: Lifes too short for that.

this is nearly impossible for me to figure accurately, since my first trip to florida was when i was 7 years old - i'm 53 now. The early trips were all to Miami Beach.

If you're specifically referring to WDW, the first trip was for 2 weeks when i was 18 years old in 1974.

so if we're being WDW specific - let's see: my best guess is about 450 if we're only counting WDW.

if i go back and include Miami, i'm not sure. Maybe another 50 days?

spent 8 months in South Florida when I was in my early 20's, plus 12 trips (but only 2 so far to Orlando), minimum of 14 days per trip ... I guess it comes in at about 420 or so.

So this all makes my total look pretty woeful so far.

I would love to be able to turn around in a number of years and say that I had spent the best part of a year over there - then when people keep on saying "Why go back to the same place time after time - it's a big world out there you know" (How many of you have heard that one) I will probably STILL have to say

"BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T DONE EVERYTHING YET"

And we probably never will :thumbsup2

Kenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter