How Many Days Have You Spent In Florida?

For Florida vacations, somewhere around the 200 mark for me about 150 ish for DH and 65 for DD7. :cloud9:

14 more coming up next April! :woohoo:

We have spent about 80 days in Florida in the last 3 years, no where near enough in my opinion:) DS who is now 3 has been going since he was 15 wks old! Me I was a bit older - 31 :rotfl2:

With our average summer trip being 30+ days and sometimes being lucky enough to have two trips in one year I think we've spent about 192 days in Florida so far and it will be nearly 225 by next summer :goodvibes

With next years trip I will be up to 106, gosh I never would have thought it was anywhere near that.

We have spent 205 days so far with 14 booked for next year,not to bad considering we were only going to go to Florida once.
We didnt know we would be bitten by the mouse. :mickeyjum

We've spent 56 days there, and at the end of next year it will be 77. Not too much but considering we only started going in 2005 and it was going to be a one time thing, it's not too bad.

Great thread! :thumbsup2

293 days in total. Most in a calendar year = 51 in 2006 (closely followed by 46 in 2004). Most in a 12 month period = 56 May 2005 - May 2006. This year = 32.

Great thread! :thumbsup2

293 days in total. Most in a calendar year = 51 in 2006 (closely followed by 46 in 2004). Most in a 12 month period = 56 May 2005 - May 2006. This year = 32.

Not enough, get another booked quick:rotfl:

Welcome home!!!:goodvibes

We've spent 56 days there, and at the end of next year it will be 77. Not too much but considering we only started going in 2005 and it was going to be a one time thing, it's not too bad.

Exactly the same as us. First time in 2005 for our once in a lifetime trip, costing in excess of 10,000 pounds. 10 months later we found ourselves there again :confused3
Back in 2007 and we already have our next 3 booked including 2010.

I try to justify it by telling myself that we are only there once - we just keep having to pop back to the UK for a break.

79 in 5 trips - but now the girls are 17 and 15 they want to go where there's 'talent', i.e. Med beach holidays, so I don't know when - or even if - we'll get back

Plus DW has said no more.

HELP !!!

We had our 'once in a lifetime' holiday back in '89. 16 trips totalling 223 days later, I still wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

Ooh - can I answer this one? Please?? Pretty please??? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter