How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ... that took me a long time to catch up on this thread! Just returned today from our 17 day Mediterranean trip / cruise. It was absolutely incredible and unbelievable. I need to keep myself up later (due to 6 hour time change) so I will be catching up on the DIS! So hard to believe I woke up this morning in Barcelona on a cruise ship and now I'm at home after a 9 hour flight!

Now I'm on to my Disney trip countdown ... 8 days to go!!!
Single digit dance!
:dancer::cool1::banana:party::woohoo::cheer2:

Wow ... that took me a long time to catch up on this thread! Just returned today from our 17 day Mediterranean trip / cruise. It was absolutely incredible and unbelievable. I need to keep myself up later (due to 6 hour time change) so I will be catching up on the DIS! So hard to believe I woke up this morning in Barcelona on a cruise ship and now I'm at home after a 9 hour flight!

Single digit dance!

Welcome back!
Your trip went by so fast. Are you writing a TR? Would love to hear about your trip to Europe.

i-9fkR2g5-S.gif

Welcome back!
Your trip went by so fast. Are you writing a TR? Would love to hear about your trip to Europe.

i-9fkR2g5-S.gif
Thank you!
It really went by fast! :confused3Can't believe it was actually 17 days. I'm so glad we took our teens with us to see how big and diverse the world really is! We love Disney so much that sometimes we only think about going there for our vacations. By going to Europe, we showed them a totally different culture. They were exposed to so much history (Rome, Athens, Malta), volcanic beaches in Santorini, art and churches in Barcelona (loved, loved, loved Sagrada Familia and Montserrat in Barcelona), ate tapas in Barcelona (actually went to the Nespresso store you mentioned in your trip report lol), drank wine everywhere, walked Las Ramblas, even took a boat ride out to Ancient Delos, the legendary birth place of Apollo. Our daughters were exposed to so much history, variety of transportation such as trains/boats/planes/cable cars/funiculars and ate many 'new to them' foods. Our country Canada just celebrated 150 years ... so young compared to the places we saw. It was incredible! Not sure if I will do a trip report or not since we are now getting ready for Disney (because really, it is and always will be our favourite vacation spot) and then when I return it will be time to move DD18 to university :sad: and go back to teaching:teacher:. Now I am in full on Disney mode! Did 5 loads of laundry this morning (because time change had me awake at 3:00am) and I'm just re-packing some of it for Disney.

7 days till Disney:love::love::love:

Last edited:

Single digit dance!
Welcome Back
What an amazing adventure you've had.:goodvibes
Single digit dancing
:rockband: :dancer: :rockband:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter