How many of you go all day?

We go all day. But, we go at a slower pace than we use to. We know we will be back and we don't have to do it all every time we visit.

In another post of yours I had suggested the mid-day break so maybe that prompted your new post here?

I think it really depends on your situation, stamina, time of year you go ... and everyone's mood.

The last two times we have been in late August and Early September. It was hotter than heck. We are talking dripping sweat, going through a dozen water bottles a day hot. We had to go back to the resort to peel off our dripping clothes, shower and put on new ones.

When I took my dancers (ages 9 - 16) on a trip I had a mandatory mid-day break. One day as we were leaving MGM one of the parents made a comment about not wanting to go back. I went ahead and told the girls they could stay with their parents in the park if they wished that day....

they all opted to go back to the resort to swim!

I know plenty of people stay in the parks all day ... do what is best for you!

I will say that the trek from All Starts to any park other than AK is quite time consuming ... so that is a big factor for you all.

WDWO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter