How many pillows in 1 bedroom

disneydawn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Does anyone know how many pillows there are in the 1 bedroom at OKW? I mean pillows for the king bed and pullout sofa. Also where is the bedding for the sofa. We will be arriving late and do not want to have to fool around with housekeeping. Thanks!

There are 4 pillows on the king. The bedding, blankets and pillows for the pullout are in the front closet. I believe there are 2 pillows for the pullout. My DS, who likes 2 pillows under his head, used one of the throw pillows from the couch under the regular pillow. The throw pillows are large, square and very well padded.

We just returned last week from a 1 bedroom at OKW. Ours had 4 pillows on the king bed and one in the closet. There were 5 of us (one child under 3) and I was hoping I could use 2 pillows, but there were just enough for all of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter