• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How quickly do LMR's fill up at AoA? Trip Feb, 2019

krisb1969

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I am wondering how quickly the LMR's at AoA fill up, and when I should at least reserve ahead of time for our February, 2019 trip? Should I be fine waiting until the 2019 package rates come out, or should I move on it now?

Thanks much!

Considering they are always excluded from discounts and they are in such an inconvenient location of AOA I don't imagine that they ever fully book other than the most crowded times of the year.
February other than President's Day week isn't terribly crowded anyways and even that week isn't likely to sell out the LM rooms.
You're overthinking this. Book when you feel its the best for you.

Thanks for the info! I've never stayed on site before so I have no experience with this. Much appreciated!

We typically go in January and my brother in law waited to book and did not get a lm room. We booked when the regular bookings opened up and had no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter