How soon after trip is too soon book again?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
How soon after you have got home from a Disney trip have you booked your next Disney trip? Basically how soon is too soon?

They're not already booked because I'm limited to 11/7 months, but owning DVC I have already a rough idea how I'm going to use my points years in advance.

As much as I love going to WDW, I need a break from it after every trip, ideally 2 years. I need to do much more relaxing holidays in between trips there.

We booked this years trip whilst in Disney last year. Early morning coffee whilst the family slept and booked. Was persuaded by Disney promising it was the 'best offer they'll do' and the flexibility in moving dates.

It's never too early!

I would love to book again but judging by how badly my oh was with the flying... its not going to happen for a while.

Also getting married this year, best friends destination wedding following year... have to be realistic with these things.

I booked in the airport on the way home once, never too early to start planning!

If you want to go again and are ready to book then I don't think anybody can answer this for you. Book it and live guilt free my friend!

We’re going to DLR in July and I’m looking at DCL for next summer!
If you want to do it, go for it! You never know what may happen!

They're not already booked because I'm limited to 11/7 months, but owning DVC I have already a rough idea how I'm going to use my points years in advance.
This last trip, 13 days, park day,rest day and repeat, was to be our last trip ever. But it went so well within the heath issues box, we were talking early Nov. But we can’t get the resort we want. We’ll plan for next May and hope for the best.

Probably could get in earlier, but too much concern of winter weather at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter