How to Be the Rebel Spy?

No, no, no!!! The rebel spy is a GOOD guy!!! It means you're working for the Resistance, and Darth & his minions are after you!!! You're the HERO!!! :)

I've actually been chosen just once, in the hundreds of times I've ridden this ride. I was riding solo - so, so much for being part of a large group. I was in the back row, in the corner - so, so much for sitting in the middle. I WAS looking serious, and wasn't smiling, though, as I have somewhat of a RBF (if you get my drift.) I think it's just completely random.

I think mine is that I always had my sunglasses off and was probably the first person buckled in and ready to go! I'm always smiling that "I'm nervous, I love this ride, until I think I might throw up" smile, if you know what that is.

I got picked as the Rebel Spy last week. One of the loading CM's was talking to me before we went on & told me they liked my Rebel Alliance shirt. Next thing I know, my picture was on the screen as the Rebel Spy. I was so happy!

After riding a million and one times, I was finally the rebel spy! Was sitting front and center, just kinda chillin' and minding my own business. Maybe what I was wearing helped ;) Star Wars t shirt and Rey headband.

Attachments

• IMG_4580.jpg
    IMG_4580.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 11
Okay, I read through this whole thread and I am clueless as to what attraction you all are referring to :oops: Is it on Star Tours? I've only done this twice years ago (I get motion sickness), but I don't remember anybody being picked for something.

Okay, I read through this whole thread and I am clueless as to what attraction you all are referring to :oops: Is it on Star Tours? I've only done this twice years ago (I get motion sickness), but I don't remember anybody being picked for something.

Yes, it's Star Tours.

Both of my DDs have been picked...no glasses or hats on. Buckled and ready to go. Look straight ahead and try to look cute!

My son has been picked twice in one day and both times he had full darth maul face paint on so we assumed that was why he got picked both times.:darth:
11896117_10205615877741010_7722865758996591141_n_zpsg9atcdru.jpg
11896117_10205615877741010_7722865758996591141_n_zpsg9atcdru.jpg

DGD got picked to be the Rebel Spy on our trip last month. She wore her ToT top that day

On our last trip, before entering the line I told my dd I had a feeling dh was going to be the rebel spy. Never said that before, but this time I sensed it!

Uhhh...nope! I was the rebel spy. :eek: I am the person who doesn't want to be chosen, so I always make a point to not look ahead. Didn't matter, it was a side shot of me. And fwiw, we were in second to last row by the corner.

After reading this thread I'm now putting my glasses on immediately, and taking my sweet time buckling up! ;)

I was the rebel spy in February. It was my birthday trip and I had my button. We were in the front row and before we went in, my son said "mom, I think you're going to be the rebel spy today" and I said something like "no, of course not" and he said "But it's your birthday" and we walked in. I do get buckled and settled quickly so I have that going for me. And if that is the key, it's going to be a long time before my kid is picked!

I got picked as the Rebel Spy last week. One of the loading CM's was talking to me before we went on & told me they liked my Rebel Alliance shirt. Next thing I know, my picture was on the screen as the Rebel Spy. I was so happy!

My daughter was chosen and she was wearing a shirt that said, "Rebels have more fun" with the Rebel Alliance symbol on it. I wonder if that was why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter