How to find the best room rate for Sep 20-24 2018 :)

ggarriso

Mouseketeer
Hey all!

Was hoping to get some help, I was wondering if anyone knows any specific websites to check to acquire the best room rate for 20-24 September 2018, want to come down and do a long weekend with HHN. Would prefer one of the three Deluxes, but willing to try Sapphire Falls as well (which is what I will likely do if I cannot find a better rate on the Deluxes). My "goto" trick is to book via CheapTickets w/ a promo code but even that is a bit cost prohibitive. Plan to pair this with a 4 day park hopper (w/ VB) probably from a a reputable online outlet, but if there are some really well priced packages I would love to explore that as well. Checking the room and rate thread, it seems like people are finding good rates, would welcome any assistance with doing that for myself :)

tks!

Greg

Really no difference booking a package other than it ties you into something that will cost you if you make changes. I don't think Expedia is offering any discounts lately, so you probably are getting the same price booking just about anywhere.

The only resort on your list with currently available annual pass rates for those dates is Sapphire Falls at $159 (before tax). Once you book, you could keep checking to see if any APH rates open up for any resort. If it does and you book the APH rate you could upgrade your ticket once you get there. But do the math first, if you are only planning to do VB one day it might be more cost effective to get a 2 park ticket and buy a separate VB ticket. (I'm not familiar with the 3 park ticket upgrade prices, but it is often no more expensive to get a 2 park AP over a 4 day 2 park ticket.)

Hey all!

Was hoping to get some help, I was wondering if anyone knows any specific websites to check to acquire the best room rate for 20-24 September 2018, want to come down and do a long weekend with HHN. Would prefer one of the three Deluxes, but willing to try Sapphire Falls as well (which is what I will likely do if I cannot find a better rate on the Deluxes). My "goto" trick is to book via CheapTickets w/ a promo code but even that is a bit cost prohibitive. Plan to pair this with a 4 day park hopper (w/ VB) probably from a a reputable online outlet, but if there are some really well priced packages I would love to explore that as well. Checking the room and rate thread, it seems like people are finding good rates, would welcome any assistance with doing that for myself :)

tks!

Greg
Hi Greg - I have been having difficulties finding any discount room rates at SF or the Deluxes too- None have had any AAA, government, or military discounts through any websites for our October date either. We are not AP and only need 1 night. Keep us updated if you come across any deals!

Once HHN dates start, it's difficult to get discounted rooms. If you book early, you can usually get the stay more, save more(stays 3 days or more). Last year, we booked our October rooms at the Hard Rock in June. We booked at rack rate- and no AP discounts came out for our dates.

I booked HRH in March for a 1 week stay in August. The prices were higher than the past couple years, and still are. So far I have not seen an APH rate or even a lower rate since I booked. In checking out PB and RP too, those prices have remained higher as well.

I booked HRH in March for a 1 week stay in August. The prices were higher than the past couple years, and still are. So far I have not seen an APH rate or even a lower rate since I booked. In checking out PB and RP too, those prices have remained higher as well.

You probably got a SMSM rate. It is rare that you find anything lower than the discount you get for a week's stay with SMSM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter