• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to get to PS if park isn't open?

Nik's Mom

DIS Veteran
I understand some Character meals start before the parks open. How do I get inside the park? Is there someone at the gate that will let us in?

Originally posted by Nik's Mom
I understand some Character meals start before the parks open. How do I get inside the park? Is there someone at the gate that will let us in?

Yes, there are people at the turnstyles that will let you in. Depending on the park, the entrance will be to the far left or far right of the turnstyles.

Also, there are early busses to take you to the parks for this.

Ed

You need to have your confirmation number on you, and they will let you in.

I find this an absolute must do plan for AK, because the gates are small and there's horrible bottlenecking there at opening, so we always eat there early.

Last time we had a early PS, we checked with Guest Services at POFQ and theu told us when the early Character Meal bus would be at our resort. It was good to know ahead of time so we didn't feel stressed waiting that day.

Thanks! I'm hoping for an 8am PS in AK to beat the crowd! I know the traffic is terrible to get through the front gate!
Thanks again!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter